OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

:lol:
laugh.gif
alot of people are gonna be clueless lookin at that - but he's reppin for the OGs so he gets the :pimp:
pimp.gif
ing trends? lets see how long it takes for the next to hop on -
...Money To Burn...

Quote:
I GUARANTEE YOU THAT NO ONE WILL BE LOOKIN AT ANYTHING ELSE, THIS THING IS UGLY AS SIN, BUT IT'S GANGSTER AS HELL AND ******ED STUPID!
The League Of Extraordinary​
You a fan, a phoney a fake a ***** a stan !!!​

OD AND OG IS THE UNDERSTATEMENT OF THE YEAR!
LOL

i mean dead @#%$, im serious as hell.
I just got home bout an hour ago... it was a crazy night.

I'm gonna take a pic of me wearing it laying flat on a fresh white tee.
IT'S STUPID HEAVY AND JUST LOOKS CRAZY UGLY.
BUT THAT IS THE POINT, IT'S JUST SOOOO BIG AND SOOO RIDICULOUS, THAT NOBODY COULD JUST WEAR THAT UNLESS IT WAS A SPECIAL OCCASION OR JUST TO CLOWN PERIOD.
BUT IT'S SO FRESH TO DEFFFFFFFFF.

lol hhhahahahahahaha
it looks like a line of bullets.

when I get up, I'mma hit Games and then have someone take a pic.
you'll see then. I'm 6' 0 - 6'1 and Game is 6' 4"

so when you see it on me, you're gonna laugh hard.
lol. craziest thing

*EDIT* I MEAN DO ANY OF YOU GUYS HAVE A CLUE HOW BIG 65MM IS? JESUS CHRIST.....

SO WHEN IT'S LINED UP ON YOUR CHEST IT'S 130MM WIDE.
LMAO
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

you can get dookie ropes in nyc, they have em on canal and on jamaica ave coliseum, i got a nice one about 3/4 inch thick 36 inches a few weeks ago, ill try to post pics
"I got gangsta **** Kobe Bryant's scared to sodomize, and .45s for them suckas y'all idolize" -Nas

[email protected]

Game rockin' Egyptian body armor.
The Smoove Bully.
It's STILL Goon Squad.
Take Ya Daughter "Killa Cam" Have My Way With Her Face.​

Real talk, good to see Ktown back on NT. Regaurdless of what yall haters say its cool to have someone deep in the game come on here and drop frist hand knowledge of whats goin on in the biz, even if its self promoting its all good..
<<<<<<<<<<BAYAREA>>>>>>>>>

For the record.....I never said TI was a bad rapper. I'm actually a huge fan.

I just said that he looked like he should be hustlin jell-o jigglers instead of rappin.

But yea, hooray TI......and hooray to Babys Biiiiitch ****. Word to Tyler Durden.
...the artist formerly known asSik Wit It.

Quote:
Real talk, good to see Ktown back on NT. Regaurdless of what yall haters say its cool to have someone deep in the game come on here and drop frist hand knowledge of whats goin on in the biz, even if its self promoting its all good..
:lol:
laugh.gif
Kitty's foul, But the heads A+
If I put her in heels n a lil make-up
And hit Vegas, Will she make us

Dollalalala Lotsa Paper?

Quote:

OHA..Prepare The Royal Baggage.. {{Prepare The Royal Baggage}}​

The one thing about that chain that I would be afraid of is my skin getting caught in it after I stretched it out... that @#%$ would cut my esophagus into pieces, damn.

TEAM 7-PLY​

Got My Vans on Cuz They Skateboard Sneakers

no hate.
is it technically a rolex chain?
u mentioned the world record. does it need to be made by rolex to apply? or you just mean rollex styled and you werent being 100% literal.
btw im asking you cuz i take your word i just dont know if you were extremely happy and such lol.
TEAM PLATANOOLIVE 5s SAMPLE JORDAN CLOTHING EBAY AUCTIONS!!

"wowzers!" - khon thai 612

rolex just describes the style- like cuban, gucci link, figaro etc - its made to look like the rolex bands
...Money To Burn...

I wonder why Clue don't ever wear his Roc-A-Fella chain anymore.
<--- "Take A Look At My Life"​

Quote:
you can get dookie ropes in nyc, they have em on canal and on jamaica ave coliseum, i got a nice one about 3/4 inch thick 36 inches a few weeks ago, ill try to post pics

are you serious?
bro. I'm talking about ones that weigh over a kilo if you didn't read.
the ones I'm talking about are only custom made. solid to the point at after about an hour, your neck is in pain from wearing.

not those ones that weigh 300 grams but looks dumb big.

anyways, i'mma be bacc after work
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

uhh genius, i was answering the dude who asked where they can get a dookie chain a page or two back, relax, not every post in here is directed to you

"I got gangsta **** Kobe Bryant's scared to sodomize, and .45s for them suckas y'all idolize" -Nas

[email protected]

I thought that Baby was supposed to be Weezy's "daddy." It just seems weird that he's looking more and more like Lil' Jim Jones.
The WORDS of a scholar are worth a thousand times more than the BLOOD of a martyr.

that chain is FUGLY. i don't care how much that means your cakin.

if you were cakin in the 80's you wear that rolex chain.
if you cakin in the 90's you got chains
you cakin as of now? you better have major diamonds.
TEAM BAY AREA
Reppin The Bay Area : 510​

Back
Top Bottom