OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
SIXERS​

anyone know where i can get a dookie rope?

Team DC/MD/VA​

the whole city behind us
O.G. Member​

Anybody got a picture of the whole chain?
Kitty's foul, But the heads A+
If I put her in heels n a lil make-up
And hit Vegas, Will she make us

Dollalalala Lotsa Paper?

111506jayzarodcharity0438.jpg
:smh:
smh.gif

68.jpg

65.jpg

0111206club7550341.jpg

how the hell do take him seriously when he's rappin about being the king, dressed like bill cosby...

44ajscl.jpg

2uz3prd.jpg

4dvti7p.jpg

46y1kba.jpg

jones has many heroic qualities

101106strata12.jpg
...the artist formerly known asSik Wit It.

44ajscl.jpg
smh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
smh.gif
Tell these other dudes its a wrap Get theblankout the thrown you clone The Kings Back

Why the hate on T.I.P.? he's doing the damn thang, that's crazy dude says TIP aint a good rapper. ha. to each its own....
Louie_Kix = Yahoo Mess. & Yahoo, Nyjo15atl = AIM,
*** NikeTalk Member Since '00 ***

Quote:
why are rappers still promoting cristal when the company clearly said that they want nothing to do with the "hip-hop community"

laugh.gif
smh.gif

OHA..Prepare The Royal Baggage.. {{Prepare The Royal Baggage}}​

2cf8wpk.jpg

Am I the only one thinking this is hot?!? If I had the bread and my initials werent "OJ" I would get the same @#%$
Sidney Rice for Heisman!!!!

YO!
Quote:
Give me a break, dude. Jay-Z only launched that dumb @#%$ "boycott" to promote that new fugazi champagne featured in his new video. :smh:
smh.gif

Quote:
Cristal managing director Frederic Rouzaud told The Economist magazine he was unimpressed the expensive beverage has become popular in rap circles.

Rouzaud said, "(It's) unwelcome attention. What can we do?

"We can't forbid people from buying it. I'm sure Dom Perignon or Krug would be delighted to have their business."
teamPINK
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||
straight.outta.704

i don't give a @#%$ what jay-z said, I buy it here and there and I'll drink it...

but anyways...
I get a call from GAME yesterday saying he's got a show and that he wants A STUPID GOLD DOOKIE HUGE ROPE DIAMOND CUT CHAIN....
there are only a few in existence (real talk)
Jonas ( and we sold that already)
Nick Cannon
Busta
Nas
Nigo
and maybe like 2 others in that thickness and legit weighing over 1,000 grams for real on earth...... so I had to think hard.

so I said F this, I'mma come real real real stupid.

for you youngsters you won't understand truly about some of the 80's OG culture.
but if you do remember, back in the 80's if you was a true OG coke dealer, then you had a rolex chain.... and til this day I don't know why, og gang banger gangsta @#%$ gangstas still live by that rolex chain. lol. I think it's terrrible, but we sell them all day since our shop is in the heart of South Central LA..... so anyways.

truth = the guiness book of world records BIGGEST ROLEX CHAIN ON EARTH. LOL
the chain is 65MM WIDE and weighs almost 800 grams, cost = $15,000

quote " GAME, my dude, you the king of Compton, you wanna take it back to the OG gangsta gang bang hip hop @#%$, then rock this, I GUARANTEE YOU THAT NO ONE WILL BE LOOKIN AT ANYTHING ELSE, THIS THING IS UGLY AS SIN, BUT IT'S GANGSTER AS HELL AND ******ED STUPID! LOL" he agreed. was like, "cmon takin it back to the OG ROLEX? I mean wow. it was funny as hell.

1461449781_l.jpg

the AirBrush Tee was done by my dude Wayne who's shop is accross from ours.
he took 2 weeks to make it, if you see it in person, it's even iller then it looks in this pic.
the shirt is sick as hell. it's dead on and has the map of compton on it, I mean crazy detailed.

anyways, thought I'd share that story and pic, funny to me.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

Back
Top Bottom