OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

I'll show pics of Nas's new piece early next week, but you'll see it on him from press photos and his video shoot most likely that shoots next week and his concert....

as for Jona's new chain, late next week when MTV news does their story on me and Icee Fresh & Co.

as for MC, I have to wait legally til after xmas to debut it.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

Wait, what kind of agreement do you have with Mariah that's preventing you from displaying her work? Is it a normal request you get from clients?
Although if I do, that implies I hate America.

Yo..

Came across this earlier.

www.blender.com/guide/art...src=bdr154 :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

"I'm fly as my BAPES, ostrich and snake..provide you an 8th, stuff ya damn nostrils wit weight*

^^^ just curious no hate...how did u get kicked out of 12 schools and get accepted to cal?
i got denied to state schools with a 3.1 gpa overall

Quote:
Please tell me this ISNT Miss Jones!!!!....Has she gotten that big?!??!?!
<-Bunny Is Dead Serious. Are You?...Tambm, seu vagina prova como pelotas do coelho! o shh... no diz ningum!!!AIM: theallure516

YO! Ben, I don't know how close you and Allon were prior to his unfortunate demise but I appreciate how you hold him down. DF!!!
teamPINK
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||​
straight.outta.704

ayo ben i was wondering if its all good to blow trees all day with my grill in.....i mean, what is it about smoke that is bad for your grill? does it make it tarnish faster? btw it's 14k gold channel set with stones....
R.I.P.
MAC DRE​

^

:pimp:
pimp.gif
"5.5 In Boys, *** Is Off The Hook, High School Nookie, Heard You Got The Best Gushy.....
....Sugar Walls, Watch It Love, Slide Right On My Tip, I'm Gon' Palm On Your *** Like This While You're Ridin' It....."​

hooked up today with my friend he is gonna let me sell some 14k white gold and 2 tone necklaces for him ..giving me 50%

shoe's so sick they need asprin .................​

i remember when i first saw ghost's eagle on his hand, i thought he broke his hand and that joint was a stylish cast or what ever. lol.
I'm nice around mics, word to Pippen.

Im not too familier with jewelry, so i need some help, my boy has a 26 inch 14k gold cuban link, and he told me he copped for 650, im wondering, how much somthing like that would go for? and whats exactly a "franco" thanks alot
Need to trade some Air Max Penny Retros sz 11
for a 11.5 Style Number 311089 041
Meet up in NJ/NYC

Back
Top Bottom