OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

In all honestly jewels are played as hell, just like shoes are played that same thing can apply to ice. I know a diamond is "priceless" but this tacky huge cross nonsense is lame. Props to creativity in SOME of the pieces and craftmanship but :smh:
smh.gif
at the whole jewelry game.

^ jews??
hopefully you mean jewels?
if you do, i know what you mean.

and "we get money" its so PLAIN, he might as well have tied diamonds in a plastic sack around his wrist and said, look i can afford diamonds but dont have any taste what soever. same can be said about his necklace.

shatek is g-unit producer i believe.
TEAM PLATANONEW WITH TAGS! JORDAN SAMPLE BURGUNDY/grapes 5S Sweatsuits!+LRG DEAD SERIOUS HOODY! ON EBAY!!L SAMPLE BRS, BLUE RIBBON SPORTS allover print hoody FOR CHEAP!!!(NT SPECIAL)
"wowzers!" - khon thai 612

Quote:
just like shoes are played that same thing can apply to ice

same theory can be applied to everything. if its not played out to you then it doesnt matter what the other person thinks, as long as you like it thats all that matters. ill be damned if changed the way i dress because some dude comes up to me saying that my clothes/shoes are played out. i couldnt care less what the next dude has to say as long as i like it.

Back
Top Bottom