OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

48yzhn7.jpg
er Shines :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM TEANECK
Reeceman10,Justdunkit02,PolosandDunks,TheRaygunZ,IAMMALCOLMX519,rzh100
"Breakin Necks in Da Neck"

wheres cam'ron at? all i see if juelz and jim jones now
Your shirt looks like a dish rag

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]myspace[/td][td]aim[/td][/tr][/table]​
I HATE MY GUMS CUS THEY BLACK!
[color=FF3333]Still reppin Team South Carolina Team Negrodamus Team Fresh Prince Team Poop[/color]

Lol. Pendant is dummy small..

I peeped the DS Hoody the first time around.. I was like, smh@ him.. You can't approach B's with your face covered
indifferent.gif
BEN BALLER
"TaKe the B-12 mix it wit a ounce of raw/ boil water wit the raw in the babyjar/ look before them watch it rise when it get hard/ chop it up bag it up to hit the bouLevard// from the 1st to the 5th I'm out there servin that shh../ wit a house full of bricks like the 3rd little pig / my lil' nig on the corner prolly serve you a nick / but I'm that N' you should Call when ya order a brick

That Re-Up piece is gonna be off the Richter I can see it already. Best of luck on that. I know Icee Fresh's walk-up bread has got to be nutzo in LA.. :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
@ The Dips walking around wit Crystals and gems from Michael's Arts and Crafts...... Y'all gotta be skeptical of ALOT of these rappers, TRUST ME...... MOST of them don't wanna spend money and they'll go to a jeweler who isn't really known and get them to make them some FUGAZZI @#%$... Dudes is alternating 15 different medallions and living in a 400K condo is not really believable.

BTW....Jonas is the type of client that anyone would love. He pushes the envelope with his creativity but still sticks to his own twist (yellow gold) and cops high-quality stones. Props to Ben on all that work....I wanna url when I see dudes like Busta, Lil' Wayne etc... doing what their doing right now.... I guess "Fake it til' you make it lives on!"
"I GOT DEMONS IN MY PAST/ SO I GOT DAUGHTERS ON THE WAY/ IF THE PROPHECY'S CORRECT/ THEN THE CHILD SHOULD HAVE TO PAY/ FOR THE SINS OF THE FATHER/ SO I BARTER MY TOMORROW'S AGAINST AGAINST MY YESTERDAY'S/ AND HOPES THAT SHE'LL BE OKAY/ AND WHEN I'M NO LONGER HERE TO SHADE HER FACE FROM THE GLARE/ I GIVE HER MY SHARE OF CAROL'S DAUGHTER AND MY SHINY NEW BEACH CHAIR"- SCC

yo ben, on the real cuzzin where the clipse be getting all this money from?? honestly there last album couldn't have possibly made them millionaires. i saw dudes at sneaker pimps performing not too long ago and you can tell there pockets wasn't fat. but maybe i dont know how the industry works :/ i guess dudes really re upping on some 1990s @#%$.
Everyday I'm hyping IT , Everyday I'm hyping IT

YO IDIDIT, SAID IT, I DIDN'T WANNA PUT THEM ON BLAST. LOLLLLLLOOLOL

crazy man. but svorowski crystals cost much more then CZ's and Aviannes sets them in gold stud chains and still hits dudes for like 15k which is better then 100k

2moro night..... I'mma bust out the Illmatic "N" piece

and on thursday night, i'mma drop Jonas's 150 + carat joint

DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

Skateboard P gives them money.....Even tho they get some for shows.....Everyone in the know in VA knows that they live in P's house on the water in VA beach.....and drive his whips its no secret....so he prolly puts up the cash to get there chains....dude feels like he was one of the reason they feel on hard times cause of the situation wit star trek so he takes care of them dudes like he thinks he should
Need olives? I got a size 11 [email protected] get at me....

Past 2 days...

Nas Album release party, 106 & Park, MTV TRL & 106's New Years Party (no specific order).

34rveom.jpg

4h33811.jpg

3yg32pw.jpg

2ujl3px.jpg

2mcyecm.jpg

33ucz21.jpg

2co34ua.jpg

35d7u68.jpg

498es8p.jpg

4g8t4lu.jpg

46zd742.jpg

2h4j12p.jpg

34qrzb8.jpg

484yc1l.jpg

359hlpv.jpg
:lol:
laugh.gif

papoose looks like 2001
ya get cool points cuz im the one ya listen to
but lose em all cuz ya not original.

FS: black pack dunks 10.5, VNDS snakeskin delta forces sz 11​

Quote:
^only on dipset members...
Kitty's foul, But the heads A+
If I put her in heels n a lil make-up
And hit Vegas, Will she make us

Dollalalala Lotsa Paper?

oh yeah lol...I didnt even see that

Captain planet puts the rings together, I wonder if they combine their powers the same way hah

359hlpv.jpg

look how thin his chain is though, one step at a time i guess huh ja?
Its amazing how 50 cent messed up this man's way of living, and does the same thing he used to diss Ja on doing (sing).

2r4ie4o.jpg
Everyday I'm hyping IT , Everyday I'm hyping IT

Back
Top Bottom