OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

Damn cats is wearing bluetooth earpieces while performing now? :smh:
smh.gif
3yg32pw.jpg
Jerz!!!

Pap got that Hamilton ' 07 All Star leather early. They aint even tally the votes yet & son got that joint..... :smokin
smokin.gif
"5.5 In Boys, *** Is Off The Hook, High School Nookie, Heard You Got The Best Gushy.....
....Sugar Walls, Watch It Love, Slide Right On My Tip, I'm Gon' Palm On Your *** Like This While You're Ridin' It....."​

why am I up @ 7:30am posting on NT?

because I was awoken up by Gilbert Arenas manager @ 7:08am to tell me he's flying me out to DC for his BDay party on a private jet in early Jan. because he wants the best jewelry made for himself. huh?????? I don't know how or who, but all I know is I'm confirmed to fly on a private chartered 757 to DC first week of Jan. to make him a piece. crazy..... his manager said, he's dropping a mill on his bday alone
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

I was up at 7:30 cause I had to blow my runny nose. But then I went back to bed. Not nearly as exciting as your story though. Congrats on getting a new client.
nWo
new world order

Why is Busta even bothering repping Bushi anymore?
oo206oo is more awesome than you. Don't argue.

You can hate if you want to, but you're wasting your time.

Gill is from north hollywood. why didn't u ask his manager how he got your number?

i gotta get my life game up. i woke up at 7:30 to go to work :smh:
smh.gif
TeamRL Polo

PEOPLE WANT TO TELL YOU THAT YOU CANT DO SOMETHING, BECAUSE THEY CANT DO IT....

Quote:
I'm confirmed to fly on a private chartered 757 to DC first week of Jan.
ers now, GEEZ.

"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for
the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes:
bloated, overhyped, overpaid, and underwhelming."

Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

Yo, Ben, get me into that party man. I know you want some latkas man! Jewish-home-made latkas mannnnnnnn!
Broads throw subliminals​

is the Bushi piece the only real piece Busta has since all those other ones i.e. all the NY Teams . Have been deemed fraudulent? Juelz ace of diamonds would have been dope if it was real diamonds and rubies , his just looks like shards of glass and stuck on with glue
babies gotta eat !!!

Quote:
Its amazing how 50 cent messed up this man's way of living, and does the same thing he used to diss Ja on doing (sing).

Trust me Ja is livin' just fine........duke should have hung up the gloves after album 2 anyways, but his first album was FIRE I can't lie
SETFREE

Damn K-Town, that's the business...literally...that's a real good look. Did his manager say what ideas or design Gilbert Arenas had in mind? Kudos my dude...
Louie_Kix = Yahoo Mess. & Yahoo, Nyjo15atl = AIM,
*** NikeTalk Member Since '00 ***

Back
Top Bottom