OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

Quote:
hey ben how much are you selling your jacob jesus pieces without any stones?
:x
sick.gif
4hm4j1y.jpg
team platanocheck out da myspace

:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
-((((( TEAM GOONIES )))))-​
They wanna know why my thumb be EzCode Parsing Error: size=5]EzCode Parsing Error: color=green]gr [/font] than Gumby do i get $GrEEn$? Yup, Yup, Yup,like Chun-li.​

I been off NT for a few days and all I have to say is WOOOOWW :wow:
eek.gif
RED,OLIVE,TEAL DEAD SERIOUS HOODY ALL 2XL FOR SALE

|I
tired.gif
@ Nas chain...

:stoneface:
indifferent.gif

pure f'kin filth!!!!

:smh:
smh.gif
Quote:
im just so depressed...im never gonna make it like these dudes...

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

realtalk |I
tired.gif
..T.E.A.M S.O.L.O..
++Uno Status.......I ride alone.......( pause )++

:lol:
laugh.gif
i had no emotion but to laugh at how crazy the NAS piece is then scroll down to see the iced out LRG joint...it used to be the :wow:
eek.gif
emoticon but its not even surprising anymore...i expect some crazy @#%$ from ICEE Fresh...just gotta laugh at how over the top but still clean both of those joints are...much props as usual :pimp:
pimp.gif
Quote:
I'm rollin with Cassie

we gotta talk :b
tongue.gif
Quote:
im just so depressed...im never gonna make it like these dudes...

:smh:
smh.gif
ed somewhere...i mean some people are born into money and/or opprotunity others have to work at it more...theres enough $ out here...just gotta figure out your angle
...Too Much Flossin, Too Much Sam Rothstein...

Quote:
Damn nas & lrg dude's stuff clean but bet aint none of them got change for a billion
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
Kitty's foul, But the heads A+
If I put her in heels n a lil make-up
And hit Vegas, Will she make us

Dollalalala Lotsa Paper?

^^^ does it really matter? Jonas owns a still up and coming world known clothing company and im sure nas is set for life. So what does it matter if they have change for a billion? There are 2 stages of wealth, Rich and Wealthy. Shaq is Rich, and the man that writes his check is Wealthy..... chris rock. I'd want to be any of the 2.
Everyday I'm hyping IT , Everyday I'm hyping IT

amen to that lol^^^
Pain is weakness leaving the body - unless it's your acl tearing then the pain just stays and so does that crunchy sound!!!!!

Ben expect for business to double after the first of the year , cause as soon a dudes see Nas' piece they gonna loose it and when they see Jonas' they might damn near die
babies gotta eat !!!

the nas and jonas pieces are nice :pimp:
pimp.gif

Your shirt looks like a dish rag

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]myspace[/td][td]aim[/td][/tr][/table]​
I HATE MY GUMS CUS THEY BLACK!
[color=FF3333]Still reppin Team South Carolina Team Negrodamus Team Fresh Prince Team Poop[/color]

Of course I know that's why when you said 600 I figured you stole it haha' All my chains and rings (grill too) have Moissinite in them so I def know how much it cost, I remeber back in the day when it was 1/10th the price of a diamond........I feel like an idiot for not buying stock when it first came into our shop
SETFREE

i dont know man you might have a hard time finding some one willing to just sell you the mold like that jacob one cause they gonna have to do it custom since most shops dont sell that, and then finding a jeweler who even messes with moss stones being able to put moss stones in their so they fit. its like why bother....
TeamRL Polo

PEOPLE WANT TO TELL YOU THAT YOU CANT DO SOMETHING, BECAUSE THEY CANT DO IT....

Back
Top Bottom