OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

K-Town, this is ya boy Greezee from the Wood. I'ma check your store out the next time I'm at the meet. I have to ask you this, what set do you rep or where are your people from? It doesn't bother me, but I have been noticing for a minute that you spell "stacc/blacc/blocc" for obvious reasons.
I DON'T WANNA PARTY WIT U...

i need this in my life... :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
INTERSTATE_5.jpg

"Gettin chesse like im signed with craft"

COT DAYUMMM!!!!! :pimp:
pimp.gif
<-Bunny Is Dead Serious. Are You?...Tambm, seu vagina prova como pelotas do coelho! o shh... no diz ningum!!!AIM: theallure516

Damn that Nas joint is crazy!

Although it aint much compared to that Nas joint, I thought I'd share and contribute to this thread...

Cross is 14kt white gold with 5.75 total carats

14kt Bezel set diamond chain 12 total carats

215315705.jpg
creme de la creme...
top shelf...
Prestigious Atlanta

Quote:
I think it woulda looked iller as just the N, and thick like the GAME peices, instead of mounted on a "plate", but who cares what i think.

Good work.

That's what I said last week but Ben mentioned that Nas wanted it to have a plate/background.

Either way it came out great "What More Can I Say", and I've never seen black diamonds come out so great other than a few pieces from Jason of Beverly Hills and whoever did Hov's/Dame's black diamonds Roc-A-Fella pieces.

okay, well no disrespect to Nas or anyone else we've done jewels for....
but this entire industry is 1 huge toilet and Jonas of L-R-G has just took a huge smelly dookie on all of them.

so we upgraded his current cycle chain to basically take it there to that unreachable level. I mean, this thing is so mean & still soooo super classy, it's disgusting. I'm truly in love with it and I know I can wear it for fun, but honestly, it's young dudes like Jonas who we love because "sky's the limit" with his budget and from there we get to experiment with making the illest stuff. Jonas design team is on super point and his jewels win just on style alone. really now, he's made 2 custom chains, links, he's over the ropes, francos, etc....
and on top of all that, these piece all have significance in his life. from being a Valet parker and always wanting nice things, especially jewelry, to now being able to afford the best. and he's working with the best, Icee Fresh

so the LRG cycle pendant plaque with cycle link chain used to be 2,000 grams total including the chain/pendant, all 14k
the diamonds in the pendant are VVS2 G or better in color
and was 50 carats total diamond weight.....

NOW. :wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

WE STEPPED IT UP TO 150 + CARATS OF DIAMONDS TOTAL.
THERE ARE OVER 4,000 DIAMONDS IN THE CHAIN ALONE NOW. AND WE STEPPED UP THE COLOR OF THE STONES, THEY ARE STILL VVS2, BUT NOW F OR BETTER COLOR.
HE LOST A FEW GRAMS OF GOLD FROM DRILLING INTO THE CHAIN, BUT WHO CARES!!!!! WOW

OUTTA RESPECT FOR NAS, I'M NOT GONNA POST PICS OF THIS PIECE ON OUR MYSPACE PAGE UNTIL LIKE ANOTHER WEEK OR SO, THEN AFTER THAT, I'LL HAVE MARIAH'S PIECE UP TOO. JESUS...... I JUST THANK GOD FOR BLESSING ME AND MY FAMILY.

HERE YOU GO KIDS. ENJOY :smokin
smokin.gif
:wink:
wink.gif
CYCLE_PAVE.jpg
CYCLE_PAVE1.jpg
CYCLE_PAVE2.jpg
CYCLE_PAVE3.jpg
CYCLE_PAVE4.jpg
CYCLE_PAVE5.jpg
CYCLE_PAVE6.jpg
CYCLE_PAVE7.jpg
CYCLE_PAVE8.jpg
CYCLE_PAVE9.jpg
CYCLE_PAVE10.jpg
CYCLE_PAVE11.jpg
CYCLE_PAVE12.jpg

I MEAN, THE GAME IS TRULY OVER....
I'M OFF TIL THE 1ST OF THE YEAR, I CAN'T WAIT FOR '07, I'M BEAT, TIRED AND EXHAUSTED..... BUT WE DID OUR THING.

PEACE

DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

diplomat,
wait til you see it in person.... the blacc diamonds are crazy, we really did him solid on this. I mean it's nas, we couldn't have anyone let alone a rap legend walking around with fugazi or bootleg style jewels. we are always quality over quantity.

greezee, what it do pimpin,
come thru the shop, holla at me.
pm me, I can't figure out your crazy profile yuku thing.

mind blowin'......
"5.5 In Boys, *** Is Off The Hook, High School Nookie, Heard You Got The Best Gushy.....
....Sugar Walls, Watch It Love, Slide Right On My Tip, I'm Gon' Palm On Your *** Like This While You're Ridin' It....."​

ben you the "confidence killer" i swear.
TeamRL Polo

PEOPLE WANT TO TELL YOU THAT YOU CANT DO SOMETHING, BECAUSE THEY CANT DO IT....

i'mma leave the trees alone, I like the gold look on them.
Jonas is a beast but very selective and choosey of what he likes or wants....
we're making some small stuff for him too.
we also made a really clean custom rosary for him.

he's gonna ice out the all tree link bracelet, but not the chain.

and yeh, LRG has had their best year so far and it's only gonna get better and better.

Back
Top Bottom