OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

ben, when is game shooting the video to "woudn't get far" & are u doing any special pieces for that?

72860175.jpg
Broads throw subliminals​

DAMN..i thought it was smaller...that thing is a freakin' hollywood square on his chest!

ben, you should've just thrown in da cuban as a bonus wit da N piece you made for him... would've caked on spot.

team platano

check out da myspace

that chain is still sick even when the picture quality is crappy. Icee Fresh has done it again.
LIVE SIMPLE SO OTHERS CAN SIMPLY LIVE

my block VA must be comming soon
TeamRL Polo

PEOPLE WANT TO TELL YOU THAT YOU CANT DO SOMETHING, BECAUSE THEY CANT DO IT....

damn that thing is big
But then again I could be totally wrong

=Geek

I CANT SPELL, SO DONT POINT IT OUT WHEN I MISPELL SOMETHING
I dont mean NT "ninjas" the real ones

Quote:
my block VA must be comming soon
References: Dstylesz, DippedinSauce, 160jordansdeep,John Nike VA, Comradess,mike493961, collie, whitetbluejeansnnikes...5 positive feedback points on ISS.com

Quote:
hey i been slavin like toby on amestad...... how else em i gonig to pay a for a 10 thousand dollar jacob jesus piece....

-((((( TEAM GOONIES )))))-

J-O Fre$h, Pay Homage!!!
THE KING JAMES EXPERIENCE​

aiyo ben wats the deal wit banks peice...stones look fugazi? never seen diamonds THAT blue....saphires?

btw this peice isss craccccccc
BEEN HERE FOR A MINUTE.​

Ive always wondered when I first saw that LRG piece, doesnt it hurt the back of your neck cause the trees are pointy? Im talking about the LRG piece that has trees as the chain.

Quote:
who was filmed in VA? pharrell, clipse, famlay, maybe skillz, trey songz? who am i missing thats doin it outta VA right now?

-((((( TEAM GOONIES )))))-

J-O Fre$h, Pay Homage!!!
THE KING JAMES EXPERIENCE​

^^ we rounded off the top of that chain real nice, it feels good. especially being so damn heavy, the chain is heavier then any single chain nas or busta or slic ric got. but we did our part on the overall craftmanship on that piece. we keep it thoro.

someone gotta have pics from last nite, not even nas got any, I already asked him.
anyone?

DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

Back
Top Bottom