OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

^^

:lol:
laugh.gif
2iqnwiq.jpg
team platanocheck out da myspace

all that stuff sosa posted is mine, as far as the jojo, i know its not a good watch as far as watches go, but i didnt buy it to be a good valuable timepiece, i got the rolexes for that,i wear the rolexes to work with a suit mostly, so i just wanted somethin big and full of ice to contrast my two rollies , the jojo has 16 carats and was under 3 grand so U cant beat that as far just havin somethin iced out, it looks way diff when it has the full diamond band on it instead of the leather, ill have sosa post up the pic wtih that
"I got gangsta **** Kobe Bryant's scared to sodomize, and .45s for them suckas y'all idolize" -Nas

[email protected]

dang, Big Pun looks even fatter in that pic. I'm really feeling that oyster shell rolex
Aim: yurymachaveli

I Dress well because life's too short for bummy shoes and fake bape...

Im sorry but im in love with this iced out breitling. DAMN YOU JONAS!!!! >:
mad.gif
TRIAD_ACCESSORIES.jpg
Kitty's foul, But the heads A+
If I put her in heels n a lil make-up
And hit Vegas, Will she make us

Dollalalala Lotsa Paper?

ayo, ninjahood<-Bunny Is Dead Serious. Are You?...Tambm, seu vagina prova como pelotas do coelho! o shh... no diz ningum!!!AIM: theallure516

He was robbed and shot outside his apartment. :smh:
smh.gif

Dollalalala Lotsa Paper?

Price price price? :nerd:
nerd.gif

Dollalalala Lotsa Paper?

Any idea how much an iced out or non iced out gino green g would go for because it looks like 9's and that's my #.....

Thanks Rob
WANTED HARE VII's IN SIZE 11!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Any idea how much an iced out or non iced out gino green g would go for because it looks like 9's and that's my #.....
0]
alien.gif

Dollalalala Lotsa Paper?

Yeah fam that 3 stacks should've went a later purchase of something official.... You got a cool mix though otherwise though.
SAME SWORD THE KNIGHT YOU/ THEY GONE GOOD NIGHT YOU WIT/ THAT'S ONLY HALF IF THEY LIKE YOU/ THAT AIN'T EVEN A HALF WHAT THEY MIGHT DO/ DON'T BELIEVE ME? ASK MICHAEL!/ SEE MARTIN, SEE MALCOLM/ SEE BIGGIE, SEE PAC/ SEE SUCCESS IN IT'S OUTCOME/ SEE JESUS, SEE JUDAS
SEE CAESAR, BRUTUS/ SEE SUCCESS IS LIKE SUICIDE/ SUICIDE IT'S A SUICIDE/ IF YOU SUCCEED PREPARE TO BE CRUCIFIED!/ MEDIA METTLES/ DUDES SUE YOU, YOU SETTLE/ EVERY CHANCE THEY GET THEY REMIND YOU YOU GHETTO/ SO IT'S TOUGH BEING BOBBY BROWN/ TO BE BOBBY THEN YOU GOTTA BE BOBBY NOW!!!!!!

Bennys shop in queens is a good spot to cop stuff at, basically all my stuff was purchased there
"I got gangsta **** Kobe Bryant's scared to sodomize, and .45s for them suckas y'all idolize" -Nas

[email protected]

You dont get shot 19 ( i belive it was 19 or 16) on a robbery, if someone shots you 19 times its to kill you, and how convienet the biddy doesnt open the door?
This is what i want :
Black/Caro Vs size 11.5-12
Neon AM 95s 11.5-12
Meet Up only in NJ/NYC

Quote:
K town, I saw you today at bloomingdales in century city but I didn't wanna say anything because you seemed busy...but you don't wear chains to the mall? I was dissapointed! I was expecting something :pimp:
pimp.gif
Keep doin your thing though!

?
maybe you need glasses, I had on a 100k patek phillipe with so many diamonds, my wrist actually hurt and also a 10mm franco with a huge white/blue 35 carat diamond cross attached to it. I never leave the house without something on..... also had on a stupid bracelet and dumb earrings and if you looked harder, you obviously woulda seen diamonds in my mouth. yeh, you definitely didn't get a good look I guess.

btw,
I got stopped 3x times today at century city, 5x at the beverly center and 4x at the grove. jesus christ, it gets worse and worse everytime I go anywhere. I feel weird.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

Video of NaS performing "Can't Forget About You" with what LOOKS to be the "N" chain...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSIbmoC1YRk
Quote:
last time I went into chong hing, just go in there like you don't plan to buy anything at all....
then when someone asks you to look at something tell them what you wanna see, play with them for a little bit until they get aggressive, then you reel them in. but if you don't have cash in your hands it's over. no cc's or cheques, just cash.

I finally got a hook on Breitlings for 30% off, but I sell them for like 12% off because I need to make my money and Breitlings have no manuverability on their watches like Panerai and Rolex. Their retailers aren't really allowed to give anyting off, I forgot what the stupid rule was.... but that's how we sell huge Super Avengers with Stupid ice on it for just a little bit over what the retail is on them.

Ben,

Good looking out the Chong Hing spot. Definitely will hit them up when I'm in LA next month. Damn, 30% off Super Avengers. Might have to hit you up on that one...obviously not at 30%, cuz I know you got ot make your $$$$.

Back
Top Bottom