OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

Them filas is ugly, only dudes you see out here is them musty dudes that is broke, but at one point too many people had them but now aint nobody got them thangs on
K.L.C
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA​

Fila Track Jackets and such :pimp:
pimp.gif

AIM:finesseSosa
Email [email protected]
"dont get rap and real life confused"
Council 4 Life/ Rich-Soil/CookinSoul

Does anybody know where I can get those Filas that Chinese guy is wearing?
"The Englishman, with his Bible in the one hand, and his opium pipe in the other, has no redeemable qualities."

Quote:

in that color or just that type of shoe?

try the footlocker at the mall
Your shirt looks like a dish rag

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]myspace[/td][td]aim[/td][/tr][/table]​
I HATE MY GUMS CUS THEY BLACK!
[color=FF3333]Still reppin Team South Carolina Team Negrodamus Team Fresh Prince Team Poop[/color]

Mad people in Houston wear Filas

I don't knock em, it's just not my swag

Some people make em look nice how they rock em tho
If money didn't change you, YOU'RE NOT MAKING ENOUGH!!!

Quote:

"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for
the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes:
bloated, overhyped, overpaid, and underwhelming."

Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

Quote:
btw, not that it probably matters to most of you guys, but Jonas ain't Chinese. I think Ben said he's Viet.

Wait what? Are you trying to tell me not all Asian people are Chinese? no way..

Are you gonna post jewelry or just complain?
Kitty's foul, But the heads A+
If I put her in heels n a lil make-up
And hit Vegas, Will she make us

Dollalalala Lotsa Paper?

chill out guys.

there definitely are a bunch of ignorant people in society, when it comes to recognizing & respecting people of different cultures & ethnicities, but i don't think that dude asking where to get them Filas Jonas was wearing meant anything by calling him Chinese.

some peeps just don't interact w/a lot of Asians, so they don't know all the different types. people like that might be uninformed & inexperienced, but it's not always fair to label each and every person ignorant, racist, etc. people do the same thing w/Hispanics & Latinos. Some think they're all Mexicans.

truly ignorant individuals will always be oblivious no matter how much others try to educate them. there's no need to force feed 411. just let those types be.

anyways, get back to the jewels and such.....

"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for
the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes:
bloated, overhyped, overpaid, and underwhelming."

Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

dude got put in line, no more he's racist @#%$. I am waiting for that new piece ben is about to put
K.L.C
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA​

Ben, I'm waiting on you finally dropping the MC pics - we need to see those pics.

The N joint def caused some gasps - waiting to see the real big female joint

Does anybody know what Jacket Nas is wearing in this pic (No Mr. Me 2 or Swagga Jacka)
404umvk.jpg
4gygbuq.jpg
3zsbdxv.jpg

All your men is about as VIOLENT as a VIOLIN
Two Tecs do the Duet and send bullets Thru Chests
When I GRASP THE PUMP I make it hard for you to BREATHE, here you go ASTHMA PUMP

Quote:
THE GAME AND LLOYD BANKS HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON!

Amin from Sweden hipped me to The Game in Copenhagen. So, the word is, Game is rockin' the show as Game does it at the Vega Conserhouse. The whole crowd is with him as he poured through song after song. Anyway, Game reportedly takes off his gold chain and holds it over the crowd and a girl leaped up and tried to grab it. She kind of got it, but broke it instead of jacking it. The Game asked that the girl be brought to the stage, according to Amin. When he sees her, he notices she was wearing a hijab (the head garment that covers a Muslim woman's face). He asked her, "Are you a muslim?" And she responded yes. He then said, "A muslim girl broke my chain, that's mutha f***in' gangsta." After that he told all the girls to come up stage and perform "Wouldn't Get Far." Interesting...
:lol:
laugh.gif

"Gettin chesse like im signed with craft"

Back
Top Bottom