OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

404vfbs.jpg
:lol:
laugh.gif
..! ..

the white laces make them an eye sore...

chop has a dope car dealership....
TeamRL Polo

PEOPLE WANT TO TELL YOU THAT YOU CANT DO SOMETHING, BECAUSE THEY CANT DO IT....

Quote:
i dunno if you'll get a super duper "fob accent" deal like Ben did way back on his Panerai, but, as mentioned, they'll take care of you at CHJ on just about any watch you could want from a cheapie Gucci fashion watch to a Patek, Audemars, etc. those guys move A LOT of timepieces. they're pretty much notorious...even the mall jewelers like Ben Bridge & other big dogs like Tourneau know about them. other shops will seriously be like, "Chong Hing??....uhh, we can't do those kind of prices." LOL

best advice I can give is shop around to get a feel of prices & what exact make(s) & model(s) you want, then make CHJ your last stop. I'm pretty sure you won't leave disappointed or empty handed if you seriously ready to buy. just roll through like Ben said....real non-chalant like not all eager beaver like a $ucka or else you probably will get done (they are a bu$ine$$). 30% is pretty much the standard discount for mainstream stuff like Tags & Omegas, but they'll still move on the more serious stuff....not as much as 30% but better than what you'd get most anywhere else. some of my dudes have got real decent deals on Breitlings even, but that was before they started getting real popular.

just remember to BRING CA$H....they take plastic & checks, but $$$$ talks. and, yeah, it helps a lot if you can throw down the fob lingo/speak Chinese, but they got English speaking staff. I've sent non-Asians there, and they've done fine. heck, if they'll deal w/a dude like K-TOWN, the rest of you guys don't have to worry. lol

that's it....i'm out.

MERRY XMAS Y'ALL!!

GO LAKE SHOW!!

Definitely going to hit that joint up next month w/ cash and play around like I'm "just shopping" and know nothing. LoL I wish there were spots like that in Seattle, but MFer's want to tax. The only authorized Panerai joint around my area wants retail + $$$$$$$. Top that off, I hate spending sales tax on that kind of money. Thanks for the advice tho! Definitely will cop the Panerai Black Seal or a POSSIBLY a Breitling Super Avenger depending on the deal I can get on either or.

Ben is killing the jewelry game right now but i wanna kno how these rappers get jerked so hard by these jewlers??? what goes through these dudes brains spending 15 g's on swavorski crystals :smh:
smh.gif
RED,OLIVE,TEAL DEAD SERIOUS HOODY ALL 2XL FOR SALE

The new LRG joint is sick and Nas peice is dope, I think just an "N" on the franco woulda killed it :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM GOONIES!
I type tough cuz I do tough things!
The Iron Triangle
TEAM GOONIESxK.L.CxThe League Of Extraodinary N​

Them Filas aint that bad i got a black sued pair wit the lines one red n the other white n i live in the heights is just how u do it it dont look bad at all

as bad as the Fila's are, the White Sox fitted makes up for it.

go pale hose!
Finders Keepers.......

Wow SMH at myself for thinking those were the Mork and Mindys until I read the replies and looked back at the pic a second time :lol:
laugh.gif

Are those LRG jeans? If so :pimp:
pimp.gif
Those thermals look pretty nice too.

just got a text from Mariah that she loves the piece to death and that she's agreed to do photoshoots, videos, press all the above for me. WOW!!!!!!!!
so I guess when I get up off my lazy @#%$ and clean up some pics, I'll post it tonite maybe.

MC it's over!!!!!!!!
she turned down Lorraine and said yes to Benjamin.

DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

i dont get it.. why dudes tripping on Filas?
they comfortable and the way Nike been ripping yall off lately.. lol
"Some shoes are instant classics, some shoes become classic, and then there are shoes with potential of being classics til' they force feed us with the shoe to the point where when we see it, the sneakerhead inside all of us wants to vomit" - ShortyC94

white woman with a Jesus piece
8992mo3.jpg

really doe
1043pc4.jpg

and a Jesus piece with the blonde hair and blue eyes

829999637lwg5.jpg
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

Back
Top Bottom