OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

that MC joint is definitely ICEE's cleanest piece yet.....something even a casual jewelry observer like me can appreciate. the design is real clean & the quality of the stones+overall craftmanship is clearly evident. it's almost something she could still floss on a red carpet. once the press and other mainstream entertainers get a peep of it, it's gonna be a whole new ballgame for you guy$$. i don't how much bigger of a client you can get than Mariah tho......maybe Madonna.

on another note, i wonder if MC's design team got the inspiration for her logo from them old school MCM bags. she's been around for a minute & has always liked nice $tuff.....the font/lettering looks real similar, but her MC is just interlocked.

"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for
the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes:
bloated, overhyped, overpaid, and underwhelming."

Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

YO Ben, can you guys make 24k franco's or what kind of 24k chains you got. i aint trying to ice out anything. im just tired of seeing the same old traditional 24k necklaces.

that mc piece is silent murda
and best friends become strangers...​
sifupooh signing off at your request live from wu-tang mountain.​

Quote:
24K isn't that good for jewerly...it would snap.

"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for
the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes:
bloated, overhyped, overpaid, and underwhelming."

Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

Ive been wearing 24k for my whole life and so has my whole family. (Im Cambodian and Laos). and i never had a problem with it snapping by just wearing it. Yes it is too soft to hold diamonds, but ive seen some real thick chains made from 24k. The only thing that i dont wear that is 24k is my earings and they are 18k. when i put them on 24k is to soft then the loop looks real crooked and retarted. so i had to go 18k. Im just looking for a 24k chain that doesnt look like the usual viet, chinese style chains

well da cons of rockin 24k outweighs da pros, all your jewelry will be prone to scratches, you can't wear bigger chains since its so pure and soft, and da designs that are available for 14k and 18k won't be there...and maintenance is going to be a problem...

team platano

check out da myspace

MC's piece looks solid, damn that @#%$ is brolic.

I want to see a pic of her wearing it to get a better look of it.

MC4.jpg
Broads throw subliminals​

The MC piece is aight but I was expecting something extravagant. Nice work on it though
TEAM GOONIES!​
I type tough cuz I do tough things!​
The Iron Triangle​
TEAM GOONIESxK.L.CxThe League Of Extraodinary N​

Is that a Nike Jacket he's wearing?.. if so, do they have those in any other colors.
* NT Detective *
New York Division​
TeamFreshPrince

Quote:
Is that a Nike Jacket he's wearing?.. if so, do they have those in any other colors
BenFranklinAve's NT Credentials
* President Of The Shawn Corey Carter D..k Riding Fan Club.
* Vice President Of The South Killed Hip-Hop National Organization.
* Honory member Of I. P.ulled M.y S.panish T.eacher C.oalition​

Ain't no way I could pour money into a jesus piece and NOT have a Franco or Cuban. That @#%$ just don't look right to me.

babydill.
baby-dill.com coming soon aka never aka im lazy

^^^^those jesus pieces>>>>>the jacob jesus pieces the otha crown
RED,OLIVE,TEAL DEAD SERIOUS HOODY ALL 2XL FOR SALE

Back
Top Bottom