OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

NINJAHOOD i kno that they both jacobs thats why i said this piece>>>> the otha jacob jesus piece

if i can get my hands on one of them its a wrap
RED,OLIVE,TEAL DEAD SERIOUS HOODY ALL 2XL FOR SALE

richie rich
l_3f74c6342b3882466edf5f5258ba42fa.jpg

l_c5f64a02a18c393d26e9db4fa5b2707c.jpg

i bet you double R didn't know neyo was lance bass'in it LOL
1249727625_l.jpg

COT DAMN look at Floyd Mayweather's watch
803499180_l.jpg
R.I.P.
MAC DRE​

how old is that pic of 50 with floyd? 50 looking like a young skinny dude

either its old or he hitting up that yayo (not tony)
[718]-[407]

imo ye's piece > the og jacob just cause the og doesnt have a crown and how the diamonds are set reminds me of a kufi
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

are solid yellow gold francos rare??? I always see the white gold joints but i rarely see the yellow gold ones. if its yellow gold its always solid.
RED,OLIVE,TEAL DEAD SERIOUS HOODY ALL 2XL FOR SALE

i thought richie rich was dead...
TeamRL Polo

PEOPLE WANT TO TELL YOU THAT YOU CANT DO SOMETHING, BECAUSE THEY CANT DO IT....

Yo K-town

Are you doin a piece for chris of the young gunz? cuz i coulda swore he shouted yall out for hookin him up with a piece but i might have heared wrong

K.L.C​
OCK

YO! Ben... check your inbox. DF!!!
I Got Soul...
And I'm Super Bad!!!
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||​

naw, i'm not doin a piece for the young guns, but what's funny is that rappers specifically are saying they got their work from us when we didn't do it, so we're going to start stamping our imprint on the bacc of our work from now on. I ain't gonna claim some weak jibb type piece or even something like a PSC piece. we getting a lotta calls from all over, but dudes ain't got no bread. I need more cats like Mariah and Jonas and Storch who don't care but get a better deal from me then some other spots.

we're also starting to get calls from big jewelers to outsource work for them. now I know it's poppin

GOTTY, holla at me
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

Sooo Ktown.. basically Bustas Frontin? I mean just from the way it sounds.. hes got ALL THOSE PIECES ... with what sounds like glass in them? Is it heavy gold or just a whole lot of nothin.. dont get me wrong i'm a big a busta fan.. just sayin... btw..you guys use alot of 18 ct gold?
I'm a yankee Fan, Because I was born in Raised in the bronx, seen the glory days of Paul O'neill and a young Derek Jeter, the All Star Bernie Williams, and an AMAZING Tino Martinez. Don't Come to me with the 'FrontRunner' Talk, Because I'm a Knick fan as WEll, I bleed the Blue and Orange, I've never seen a championship, yet I watched 76 games last year 20 in person, more than half being losses. But I remember the old days, Charles Oakley, Pat Ewing, Anthony Mason, and OH GOD JOHN STARKS. Stay True To your TEAM.

18k gold is by request, its not recommended, but 18k is much heavier and only for those who got it like that to make especially a pendant in 18k.

most of Jonas's stuff is 18k and that's why it's so damn heavy.
if you ever see get to hold Mariahs piece which I doubt anyone will. lol..... it's so damn heavy. it's twice the weight of my bws pendant.

but bacc to busta, he still had to drop major cheese on that. labor ain't cheap.
nyc diamond setting is like $5 or more a stone and the gold is there, but I can't tell if something's heavy unless I get to wear it.
if you tried on all 3 of Jonas's LRG chains, you wouldn't be able to walk.
I'd be willing to bet that all of 3 Jonas's chains weigh more then busta's stuff.

I mean them LRG chains are HEAVY
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

it's cool y'all are starting to turn heads w/clients & your peers/competition, ben. just don't let the big dog jewelers exploit and eat too much of your fam's work. it's real difficult to keep quality on a high level once you start cranking out a bunch of product too, esp w/labor intensive+handmade stuff like jewelry. you guys seem poised to do real big things on your own, so be careful not to overextend yourselves.

btw, real nice to see Richie Rich again. much respect to a Bay OG. :pimp:
pimp.gif

"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for
the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes:
bloated, overhyped, overpaid, and underwhelming."

Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

Back
Top Bottom