OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

can we get a side by side by side of a jacob Jesus and other versions, i cant even tell the difference
Official Cleveland Cavaliers Gameday Post-writer

TEAM 216

I get these kids who send me over 100 messages on myspace and this kid tells me he's a millionaire, has bought from jacob and stuff and then I peep his myspace and see this:

look at my jacob jesus head
1475253021_l.jpg

I mean, i have never seen worse clarity and colored stones in my life, the diamond setting job in this is a hatch johnny tv type job and the colors of those stones? jacob would never in his life let a piece like this leave his shop with inconsistent colored yellows and such cloudy terrible diamonds like this. I mean this is just awful.

compare that or that other santa crappy one someone posted I was talking about to the one I took of kanyes actual one he designed with jacob.

KANYE_JESUS.jpg

2 different worlds.

DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

^^^^ :smh:
smh.gif
Quote:
are solid yellow gold francos rare??? I always see the white gold joints but i rarely see the yellow gold ones. if its yellow gold its always hollow.
RED,OLIVE,TEAL DEAD SERIOUS HOODY ALL 2XL FOR SALE

KANYE_JESUS.jpg
:pimp:
pimp.gif
blah blah
Your shirt looks like a dish rag

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]myspace[/td][td]aim[/td][/tr][/table]​
I HATE MY GUMS CUS THEY BLACK!
[color=FF3333]Still reppin Team South Carolina Team Negrodamus Team Fresh Prince Team Poop[/color]

i don't know jack about francos or all this other jewelry, but SOLID yellow gold chains in the designs that most of y'all are into nowadays are real rare. i don't think you guys understand how heavy gold really is, especially the more pure stuff---18k++

like ben said, jonas' 18k chains are too heavy to wear them all at once, and, forgive me for assuming, but they look like they're plated 18k not solid yellow 18k. if it were even possible to make some of the crazy designs and big ol pieces in here out of solid 18-24k, you'd have to be swole like Ronnie Coleman to wear that stuff for extended periods. gold is one of the most dense metals on Earth. I have solid yellow 18k & 24k chains & bracelets........they're not crazy thick like any of the ones posted, but they're heavier than a lot of bigger chains made of lesser purity solid or plated gold. besides the weight, high purity yellow gold is gaudy as hell. that @#%$ will get jacked real easy around my way, and i've never been big on jewelry anyways. i just got the stuff as gifts from relatives for graduation, b-days, etc...it's a chinese tradition to give yellow gold. I just leave everything in my safe deposit box at the bank. you wouldn't believe what fools around here do for that stuff.

"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for
the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes:
bloated, overhyped, overpaid, and underwhelming."

Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

^^^^ I know my jewelry fam. I been through a few chains. theres a diffrence between a solid franco and a hollow one. those who deal with francos know what i mean.

Yo ben so are solid yellow gold francos harder to find than white gold ones???

edit:also ben what would you say is the price difference when you trying to resell or trade in your 10k than if it was 14k do you lose the same amount off what you paid or do you lose way more off a 10k than a 14k???
RED,OLIVE,TEAL DEAD SERIOUS HOODY ALL 2XL FOR SALE

my bad if jonas' chains are solid and not plated. i just figured there were plated not only cuz of how heavy they'd be if they were solid but mainly cuz of the color. i'm not familiar w/all this other jewelry but traditional Asian 18k & 24k jewelry is yellow as hell...doesn't have much luster or shine to it.

but, yeah, i can imagine how heavy jonas' shine kits are. dude better find new way to spend his $$$$ or he's gonna wind up on lean permanently like them hunchback dudes down in chinatown. lol

i concur with this dude clsmooth, 18k is mad heavy, my moms pendent she got in germany is heavier then my 10k chain and my brothers 14k chain and they decent sized
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

i still don't understand what jesus has to do w/hip hop.

Quote:
i still don't understand what jesus has to do w/hip hop.

basically nothing. one OG rapper wears a jesus piece that he thinks looks cool and everyone else jumps on the band wagon. then a trend is born.
"Look, yes I have banged hundreds of broads, internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal two times cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation as a way of punishing supermodels."

the white gold on the left is the best looking jesus piece IMO.... ayo ben, are these the smaller jesus pieces or are they the regular size? how much is that one goin for?
DSC20.JPG
R.I.P.
MAC DRE​

Hey Ben did you ever say how much you were selling your Jesus pieces?
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <
LT for MVP​

how much would a jesus head like kanye's cost :nerd:
nerd.gif

Your shirt looks like a dish rag

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]myspace[/td][td]aim[/td][/tr][/table]​
I HATE MY GUMS CUS THEY BLACK!
[color=FF3333]Still reppin Team South Carolina Team Negrodamus Team Fresh Prince Team Poop[/color]

Those Wallys look gorgeous.......
"Patience Is The Key, Uf The The Frustrations, We Act Off Our Emotions & We Start Hatin'...
....& That Leads To Stress, Problems & Weight Losses, Total Baldness, Broken Homes Come From Negative Forces....."​

Back
Top Bottom