OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

:smh:
smh.gif

K.L.C
HERE THE ECHGKKKK AND YOU KNOW ITS ME

whaat, can i post now? test test
p4 3.06ghz 800 mhz fsb HT* w/intel mobo
1024mb (2 x 512) DDR pc-3200 ram
(PNY)Geforce FX 5700 ultra 128 DDRII @ 900 mhz
Sound blaster audigy platinum.
SATA 80gb @ 10,000 rpm

I'm saving right now and selling some shoes of mine. I'm gonna be is L.A. during Spring Break.

Ben: Do you guys carry anklets? (not for me of course -_- )

OK Ben, I never asked a question but I got a good one for you. How much cash do you need to start somethin like what you are doin? I'm in the medical field now and make a good amount. I gotta compare it to medical cause thats what I know most. Is it easier to go in with another jeweler or just open up your own spot. I know if we were talkin about bein a dentist, its better to buy into an existing practice. Now am I supposed to go down to the nearest Kay jewelers and ask em about somethin like this? I dont know too much about it but I've been wanting to open a business for another job as well if I got the cash to do it. just drop some knowledge on ow hard is it or how expensive is it to get started, thanks
Official Cleveland Cavaliers Gameday Post-writer

TEAM 216

^^ that's a tough question, the margins are great in this business, but you have to have the right biz. kay jewelers for example won't bring in the clients i'm thinking you want in your store, their demographics seems more towards engagement rings on a smaller scale and gifts for your mom/girlfriend/grandma.....

as for cash, I mean, we had to have over 7 figures of inventory alone, there's so many different issues. we didn't take an existing spot on either of our locations, we built from the ground up. I wouldn't suggest takin over a kay or other mall type franchise jeweler, start your own if you can, but there's a lotta work, you get the right clientele with cheap rent, you're good.

our rent is DUMB STUPID CHEAP!

and yes we carry anklets.

BTW, THIS IS GONNA BE THE OFFICIAL NAME FOR THE JEWELRY RELATED STUFF
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

wow I got your first post, anyways...Yeah I just used Kay as an example but I was thinkin of that more along the lines of I'm a "newb" and I wouldnt know where to get raw gold or jewels to start off with. I was just thinking if you start with someone already with the know how, it would be an easier start... I am always out and about and I havent seen any NICE jewelers around my way. I always thought that would be cool to do with the margins like you said, and I was always good at art/drawing whatever and I think that would help in making nice pieces. I already drew out what I want mine to be, pretty nice now I just have to find someone to make it...I think this would be a good business to get into and once you get a few good clients like yourself, they do the advertising for you and its word of mouth. your work speaks for yourself!
Official Cleveland Cavaliers Gameday Post-writer

TEAM 216

i highly doubt jacob going to jail cause why did the mayor of ny apologize to him for the stuff that happened...........come on

johnny tv's mug ain't the type to strike fear into dudes or melt the hearts of too many chicks, but dude making Asians look bad?? he looks just about as normal as any of the other guys w/grillz in this thread or on the street.

"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for
the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes:
bloated, overhyped, overpaid, and underwhelming."

Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

Mase is making more money being a pastor than he ever did from hp hop.....pastors driving bentlys and such just isnt right

Back
Top Bottom