OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

^ iono looked like some bootleg YB chain( Y and a B kinda similar to yo gotti's joint)........i dont think it was really bucks tho.....quality looks awful.....never seen any pics of him rock it at all....
BEEN HERE FOR A MINUTE.​

yo K-town, how much would a yellow 14k franco 36-38 inches go for at your store.... I ask ,because I'm thinkin' bout coppin' one. The jewelry store I went to was talkin' 1500 for a 14k one, yet it only weighed 85 grams and that just didn't seem right to me. can you hit me wit some prices?

YO!

1532.jpg
N-Word usage... read here. :smh:
smh.gif
I Got Soul...
And I'm Super Bad!!!
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||​

Good interview with two legends, Nas and Rakim, in this part they talk about jewelry.

Excuse the clean and clear commercial
smh.gif

In the interview Nas mentions a piece in the works, I think he was talking about the piece K-Town did

laugh.gif
At Rakim's reason for his favorite piece

Juan is that dude. i wonder what he been up to. he been keepin a low profile lately. its bout time for them to step the jewelry game up again. stop messin with gary..

R.I.P. Blade...
TeamRL Polo

PEOPLE WANT TO TELL YOU THAT YOU CANT DO SOMETHING, BECAUSE THEY CANT DO IT....

Hey Ben I'm new to this forum, I am considering purchasing a Breitling . However there are so many models out there, I was looking at a super avenger because it has a larger case size. Do you just sell the custom bezels for them? I am looking at 3-5 ct vs quality with an g-h color. Love your work hope you on that take over route for 07 peace.

Back
Top Bottom