OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

Ms. Amerie is looking good in that pic on the last page. :lol:
laugh.gif
Jerz!!!

OKAY, Y'ALL THIS IS NOTHING....
BUT I'M JUST POSTING TO LET Y'ALL KNOW WHY WE ARE KILLING IT.

MY UNCLE IS A PROFESSIONAL TO THE UMPTEEENTH DEGREE.
I'M SERIOUS, BESIDES A MACHINE, NO ONE IN THE EARTH CAN SEE HIM OR MY COUSIN STEVE IN PAVE'ING ANYTHING!

YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT SKILLS?
SERIOUSLY? I MEAN DOIN IT FOR REAL?

OKAY, WHEN YOU PAVE' GOLD, AT LEAST IF YOU MESS UP ON THE DRILLING BEFORE YOU ACTUALLY SET THE DIAMONDS, THEN YOU CAN JUST CAST GOLD OVER AND START AGAIN, IF YOU GO WRONG ON A STAINLESS STEEL WATCH, THEN YOU ARE IN BIG BIG TROUBLE. YOU BASICALLY HAVE TO BUY THE WATCH....

NOW I'VE BEEN DOWN TO HOUSTON AND NYC MANY TIMES AND PEEPED THEIR STAINLESS STEEL PAVE GAME.
MOST OF IT IS GARBAGE. STRAIGHT HATCH JOBS.....

BREITLINGS ARE ACTUALLY NOT THAT BAD TO DO COMPARED TO ROLEX'S.....

BUT NOW A VINTAGE STYLE, STRAIGHT STAINLESS STEEL TIMEX MATERIAL WATCH?????
I'M TALKIN ABOUT A WATCH THAT IS MADE NO BETTER THEN A NIXON.

THIS IS WHY ICEE FRESH IS THE @#%$
WE ON IT EARLY!

THIS WAS DONE FOR THE HEAD OF MARKETING FOR PENGUIN AMERICA. OBVIOUSLY FOR YOU FASHION HEADS, Y'ALL KNOW PENGUIN GOT SOME FLY FRED PERRY TYPE GEAR.

WELL, THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT THE WATCH LOOKED LIKE AT BEFORE WE STARTED:

PENGUIN_OG.jpg

EXACTLY, WHEN HE HANDED ME THIS AND MIND YOU, DUDE OWNS A LOTTA REALLY NICE JEWELS, I SAID.....
"ARE YOU SERIOUS BRO?" WE AIN'T DOIN THAT....
I HAD NO CHOICE, DUDE IS AN OLD FRIEND AND HE HAD TO MAKE A STUPID IMPRESSION FOR A MEETING WITH DISTRIBUTORS OVERSEAS, SO I HANDED THIS TO MY UNCLE AND COUSIN AND THIS IS WHAT THE END RESULT WAS......

PENGUIN1.jpg

PENGUIN2.jpg

PENGUIN3.jpg

PENGUIN4.jpg

PENGUIN5.jpg

WE DON'T LET WORK COME OUTTA OUR SHOP SLIPPIN WHEN CRUNCH TIME HITS.
WE DID THIS WATCH IN 2 DAYS INCLUDING GOLD PLATING THIS THING WITH LIKE 20 COATS OF YELLOW GOLD.

IF YOU SEE THIS THING IN PERSON, YOU WILL SEE HOW PERFECT EVERY SINGLE LINE IS AND HOW ACCURATE MY UNCLE SETS DIAMONDS.

IT'S LITERALLY BETTER THEN JOBS I'VE SEEN ON FACTORY CARTIERS.

SPECS
PENGUIN WATCH - STAINLESS STEEL
20 CARATS OF VS2 ROUND BRILLIANT YELLOW DIAMONDS
930 DIAMONDS TOTAL.
20 COATS OF YELLOW GOLD PLATING.

THIS IS WHY CATS COME TO US.
WE MAKE TOY STUFF LOOK GOOD FOR REAL.

DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

Does any1 know how daym hard that watch must have been to do? and how skilled youd have to be to do it?.........what the @#%$ ? Ben what the @#%$ ?
SETFREE

I have to wait til my boy gets bacc from the phillipines.
I sold him the rosary because he got my credit score to an all time high.
it was a 1 of 1 and I'll post pics of Jona's too soon.

I never got a chance to get great pics.
but I have been stopped just as much for the rosary then I have been with the I-10 joint on.
and this is by a much wide ranged crowd with a majority of them being big time bank rollers. it's just timeless and classy, but the beaded chain we used to make it (exactly like kanye's chain on his jesus piece) discontinued that style, so we can't make a ton of them unless we make the mold and in order to do that, we'd need to make a grip of them..

anyways, I'll post some new stuff soon.
my piece for magic/nba all star will be ready around my bday so in less then 2 weeks, we got more stuff to post, we make a lotta stuff, we're crazy busy....

but you seen game's breitling, you seen Jona's.
we don't play when it comes to pave', channel set or invisible settings.
my uncle and cousin are on super point with their skills.

that watch looks like it cost over $30k
not like some jojo or benny and co even.
we used nice stones and we flooded that thing.

K,

Did you peep the 50 Cent interview with Flex from couple of nights ago?

50 saying after everything (lawyers,fees,contracts,label,etc), Game only pockets a quater of every million he makes.

I usually don't take these kinds of statements seriously, but everything 50 said in the past has turned out to be true.

I just saw Game on Cribs Dub edition. Dude had a Charger, a Range, a Bentley, and a neon Murcielago that looked like a rental.

I would've thought Game would've had something more serious considering the success he had. It looked like he lived in a regular @#%$ middle class neighborhood. Is that really his house?

That watch looks crazy btw.

yeh, for real, the watch was a nightmare, but we did it and in less then 3 days.

I mean a straight up stainless steel watch, not like rolex submariner stainless, i mean casio calculator watch weight.
if you could imagine how stupid you gotta be with the diamond setting skills, my uncle been doin this, that's why I got into this. it was like when I 1st seen METHamphibian's work and was like man you gotta move out here, we'll kill it.

well this ain't sneakers. this is a whole nother level to the game.

speaking of game.
his crib was over 2 mill and he lives on the same street, in fact the same blocc as Benji and the same as Joel from Good Charlotte. both them dudes is worth healthy 8 figures liquid.
both their cribs are in the 4 to 5 mill range easy.
it's a nice area.

as for what he makes after fees and stuff, who knows. I don't discuss my boy's finances. he aint broke, his money manager keeps him rich..... but one thing. Game takes care of all his boys. its real expensive to fly all your homies every single place you go.

also, he got way more cars then that. he parks a few of them at benji's and a few at joels. his OG chevelle SS is my favorite. his S550 is stupid too.

game is doin fine.

but we bout to be doin real real good.
I got a lotta meetings already set up with NBA cats directly to their suites so I dont have to deal with the madness.

soo which one of yall buyin Benzino Source Chain/Charm off Ebay?
swear that thing been on there once a year lol
TEAM DELAWARE
HUSTLESEASON.com

Damn Ben you guys do some real good work. Your uncle looks to be tops in the game. Im still waiting to see what you pull out for All Star weekend.
TeamLakers
~~Team Buckeyes~~~
"We at it A-Ginn"

The transformation of that watch is pretty incredible.

THE COUNTDOWN CONTINUES FOR THE BEN BALLER ALL-STAR WEEKEND STUNTFEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

here's something we did this week.....

we did 3 different version of the same mold.

1 with no bail blue and white diamonds where the franco was white and yellow gold joined at each end of the "T"
the T was in white gold and the C was in yellow gold. all 14k
the T & C both had white diamond borders with a blue diamond center.

then we did a white diamonds with yellow diamonds and blue diamonds, we did the T in white gold with white diamond border and blue diamonds in the center and then the C in yellow gold with a white diamond border and yellow diamond center..... this one had a bail.

for the one we did this week, it was straight and simple and clean.
all white diamonds, very thicc and with a bail.
he got a 6mm 10k franco, but the entire piece was made in 14k
some nter got the last white gold 14k franco, we won't have any more 14k francos in that size til tues.

I love this piece. obviously besides the fact it's gang related literally
TC = Twin Cities for the Minnesota Twins, but here in L.A. it stands for Thirty's Crip gang aka Harlem Crips, aka Rollin 30's.

THIRTYS_CRIP.jpg

that is serioulsy the nicest watch i have ever seen...i dont like watches or even wear one, but thats damn near the only one i would wear...
WOW

Ben how much would something like that without the T run. Just the C just like it is with the Chain. Thats exactly what I was looking for when I thought about getting a chain.
TeamLakers
~~Team Buckeyes~~~
"We at it A-Ginn"

Wow @ that watch. Stuff like that makes me never wanna sleep. Just keep learning and doin it.
Formerly known as Sneakercook20
Born and Raised in San Antonio, TX!

Whats so special about these rosary beads i keep hearing you dudes beg ben about. Ben hurry up and show some pics of this piece asap and stop fronting kid :smile:
smile.gif
Speak the good word like CREFLO,boo lets go! she asked if i liked the JETS no Drew Bledsoe

word, i wanna see the rosary also, I think i have an idea of what they look like but definately need pics...
edit: are these the "rosary beads" that everyone is talkin about? well except that everyone is waitin on rose gold version, but is it like this?
Kanye%20West-5.JPG
insert new sig here....

yeh, that's the style of the chain we used. but think of how an actual rosary looks.
most heaviest one I've seen premade was like 45 grams or so.

mine is just over 100 grams
and it's about 46" long and has an iced out jesus crucified on the cross.

it's nothing spectacular, real simple, but no one has made one like it.
so it's clean. has the circular piece seperating & connecting all 3 chains together.
just clean.

and SA Hustler, that ain't no easy watch to do 141% of the jewelers out there would turn down that job.

Back
Top Bottom