OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

very suspect of shiest to do that...smh
"Beats is banging ninja ya hooks did it...Ya lyrics didn't..Ya GANGSTA LOOK did it"

and who's ring is that on the last page
"Beats is banging ninja ya hooks did it...Ya lyrics didn't..Ya GANGSTA LOOK did it"

d5cf_12.JPG

d2a7_12.JPG
Club AMERICA campeon del Torneo Clausura 05

Quote:
and SA Hustler, that ain't no easy watch to do 141% of the jewelers out there would turn down that job.
creating a buzz around here doing custom work.
Formerly known as Sneakercook20
Born and Raised in San Antonio, TX!

^^ aint that the truth....... puff definitely wears a whole lot of garbage looking stuff even though he has deep pockets

^ I think that should just show you that there is little integrity with jewelery.

just people spending money going at crazy lengths to show off.
if people with money have fake jewels what's the point?

Same thing could be said about jordans and such but iunno.
Jewelery is all about showing off so you can't blame people for trying to get some fake stuff off.
TEAM PLATANONEW WITH TAGS! JORDAN SAMPLE BURGUNDY/grapes 5S Sweatsuits!+LRG DEAD SERIOUS HOODY! ON EBAY!!L SAMPLE BRS, BLUE RIBBON SPORTS allover print hoody FOR CHEAP!!!(NT SPECIAL)
"wowzers!" - khon thai 612

He just misused "OD" in what I can only view as an attempt to use slang he doesn't use in real life...
Due to the fact that fiscally I'm extremely grandiose at this juncture, I can now be referred to as J.R. Paperstacks
No need to converse further.​
"****** would wanna get sonned, so they can say "Pops gets **** done"...

depends.
there are model T
flying "B" their newest model, very rare and expensive and a totally new shape.
there's the Motors
there's the GT edition

there's the 6.75
but they mainly start in the $7,000's.
no authorized breitling dealers give any discounts off anymore.
they pulled the same thing rolex and cartier did.
no manuverability on pricing.

but I'm direct with Breitling, so you can get a better deal with me.
but I don't just sell the watch to sell it, you gotta put a lotta ice on it
or it's a waste of my time. this ain't the sneaker game, I don't want to just
flip a watch for $500 profit or so, it's literally not worth my time even if it means
just waiting for my ups guy to picc it up from me and I don't really have to move.

I rather hold it and wait for a bigger profit after icing it.
I can't just get an unlimited amount. certain watches like the SA's are hard to get these days.

this place in the beverly center is having a sale on breitlings and on all the bentley models. good deals. 20% off msrp. they're called Paragon.
they used to be in the grove. pretty good deal, better then any Tourneau or big watch store would ever give on a Breitling now.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

ayo ben

how much would it cost for you to dip these badboys in diamonds?

DadaShoes.jpg
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM I MADE MY OWN TEAM
because nobody else accepted me >=|​

why would u diamonds on that? its a radio player it looks like, unless ur gonna have it on ur neck

Back
Top Bottom