OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

i was there...juelz ain't had his signature chain.....he was stripped of a tennis chain and his bandana.....

but yo real talk...tru like whether he knows or not is now a target in NYC.....

cuz he ain't going anywhere near harlem/ Washington heightz without an army protecting him....

team platano

check out da myspace

He's gonna God forbid lose his life over being stupied. Its a shame what kats gotta do to prove to the world that they are tuff etc.This is def not gonna go un noticed to them dip cats. Freaky Zeek home too (pshhh)
Speak the good word like CREFLO,boo lets go! she asked if i liked the JETS no Drew Bledsoe

Quote:
how these dudes just LETTING him walk around with these chains and no repercussions...

He didn't exactly take chains from some OG Dai Lo's or something, lol....

Quote:
come on, I can't believe he's walkin round manhattan or all over NYC with these chains on blast. I'm refusing.

KT you know as well as I do that half of these dudes aren't who they say they are. Then once in awhile they get exposed by someone who truly lives that life they speak of...Tru is out damn near EVERY night in the city, but them dudes don't be out like that mayne......Dudes are married and play the crib and studio, THAT'S IT! And there's nothing wrong with that at all, but when you put out misinformation leading the general public with the false perception that you are the king of the hood and some type of triple-OG or something, stuff like this tends to happen to you.....Anybody, can get touched from the softest dude to the hardest dude, but them dudes don't want a war with them LES dudes cause that's truly the cloth their cut from....Dip Set dudes got gangsta after they got deals....Yeah they got some dudes who are now "their crew" that are definitely street dudes, but these ain't dudes they came up with....You know how it goes, dude gets on and wants a bunch of hood dudes around him for "street cred" and the street dudes want to be around him for potential financial gain.....It's what my peeps refer to as a "Vending Machine Crew", you gotta put money in or you get NOTHING in return...

Quote:
but yo real talk...tru like whether he knows or not is now a target in NYC.....

Ain't nothing new though Ninja....The homey been a target since the early 90's due to the way he chose to support himself financially....Dipset is the least of his worries....I know dudes in the Stuy that been waring with them cats since I was in HS and both crews been takin L's left and right....

Quote:
cuz he ain't going anywhere near harlem/ Washington heightz without an army protecting him....
SAME SWORD THEY KNIGHT YOU/ THEY GONE GOOD NIGHT YOU WIT/ THAT'S ONLY HALF IF THEY LIKE YOU/ THAT AIN'T EVEN A HALF WHAT THEY MIGHT DO/ DON'T BELIEVE ME? ASK MICHAEL!/ SEE MARTIN, SEE MALCOLM/ SEE BIGGIE, SEE PAC/ SEE SUCCESS IN IT'S OUTCOME/ SEE JESUS, SEE JUDAS
SEE CAESAR, SEE BRUTUS/ SEE SUCCESS IS LIKE SUICIDE/ SUICIDE IT'S A SUICIDE/ IF YOU SUCCEED PREPARE TO BE CRUCIFIED!/ MEDIA METTLES/ DUDES SUE YOU, YOU SETTLE/ EVERY CHANCE THEY GET THEY REMIND YOU YOU GHETTO/ SO IT'S TOUGH BEING BOBBY BROWN/ TO BE BOBBY THEN YOU GOTTA BE BOBBY NOW!!!!!!

^^^^ tell me dude did not just say, "OG Dai Lo's." lol

"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for
the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes:
bloated, overhyped, overpaid, and underwhelming."

Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

Quote:
He didn't exactly take chains from some OG Dai Lo's or something, lol....

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.....and on a side note...all of this could be scripted (btw Tru and Jimmy)...probabaly not, but you never know what dudes will do now a days for a little publicity....

in all honesty i live in the Heights n dem ninjas could get robbed just like the other ninja can but i have never seen Tru Life in the Heights i seen every Dip member running from Cam to 40 Cal... idid since you kno alot bout all these people n they people you kno dem LES dudes keep more 2 Brooklyn then uptown
"Im from uptown where we get money snatch your chick and ask you what now"-Camron

BEN

I WENT WITH THE 36'' CHAIN (ITS A FRANCO) THAT I BOUGHT FOR MY JESUS PIECE

ILL POST PICS NEXT WEEK

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP
20% OFF EVERYTHING @ KARMALOOP.COM
ENTER CODE MI8521 AT CHECKOUT

YO!
Quote:
but since it's bev. hills. it cost the price of a 9,000 sq foot crib
in North Carolina.
:smh:
smh.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
I Got Soul...
And I'm Super Bad!!!
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||​

Quote:
how these dudes just LETTING him walk around with these chains and no repercussions...
:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
son this is DIPSET we are talking about, cats ain't hurting nothing. With Tru's affiliation with gangsta Lou, JoJo Capone, and the various ties from his uncle who is a real OG like on some real killer sh.., ain't nobody in Harlem dumb enough to come at duke especially if they know his past. Tru ain't no killer but the people who he's affiliated with and be around are, even them L.E.S dudes like p nutty who role with him are some wild Puerto Ricans

Quote:
He's gonna God forbid lose his life over being stupied. Its a shame what kats gotta do to prove to the world that they are tuff etc.This is def not gonna go un noticed to them dip cats. Freaky Zeek home too (pshhh)
"I Go By "N" Now, Just One Syllable"

yo ben what u think about shiest bubs chain like what price would u think it would go for and all that is it good quality. the chain with the bird on it

I don't know why people are always about Dipset like they come off "gangsta"....

Them dudes are only good for a few laughs, nothing more. I think cats be taking this rap shhhhhhhhhhhh way to serious
JIMMY WANT MO, JIMMY WANT MO....​
(They stealing my thunder)​

honeslty shake my head at tru life but i highly doubt tru life is walkin aroudn the city one deep he needs the goods
please go ahead and try to press that reply button one more time, so it can get J Hova "super ugly"........thats the greatest nt line ever....

I've never wanted to see two rappers actually fight more than I want to see Jim Jones and Tru Life...

but like I said in the Music forum...it only takes one dude with a gun to get at Tru...it doesn't matter if the whole Harlem is behind The Dips or not...one wreckless cat can make it happen for son...and vice versa...and really it's just a bad look more than anything else...because if he didn't rob Jim persanlly then enh...it happens...The most gangsta dude in the world probably isn't gonna argue about his chain with his life on the line...save for Zeeke who took a few and kept his chain...then dudes were saying how stupid he was...

I've never thought the Dips were gangsta in the 1st place...I mean they don't talk more gangsta than anybody else or anything...more entertaining than anything else...
Due to the fact that fiscally I'm extremely grandiose at this juncture, I can now be referred to as J.R. Paperstacks
No need to converse further.​
"****** would wanna get sonned, so they can say "Pops gets **** done"...

FIRST piece of jewelry i have bought and i am 24

Nothing compared to any of you guys but i think i got a deal worked my game took me three days but i got them.

Dude wanted 1200 FIRM but then i BS'ed him to 1050,came back the next day worked my talk and got him down to 950 plus taxtold him i could get a better deal in the same mall,one more time the foolling day showed him 900 bills he turned red as an apple and said F it. just handed him 875 he made a funny (you mad face) and i was out with my certificate and my lifetime warranty and quarterley inspection with cleaning.sorry so long and excuse my grammar. ha

Damn! im smooth, (I think)!

1 Carat
Invisible set Princess cut
I like em

anyways here they go
i know its nothing compared to you big ballers out there but HEY!

NO FLASH
224723390.jpg

WITH FLASH
224723440.jpg

Could have got some cheaper but i was looking for quality and clarity.

ICEEFRESHJEWELS did i get a good deal or did i get the big stick?

Back
Top Bottom