OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

No hate on Target. I love that place. Lol at a 10k limit at Target. You can buy a whole lot of crap with that money.
ARM YOURSELF AGAINST THE DARKNESS

lol at trying to expose

lol at NT'ers catching feelings

lol at signing up just to attempt to expose

lol at caring
If money didn't change you, YOU'RE NOT MAKING ENOUGH!!!

Quote:
LOL
TARGET HAD LOW APR, AND 10K LIMIT
BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY, IT'S MY FAVORITE STORE,

WORD TO TREEWING. LOL

word to archer farms....7 bags of chips for $10 this weekend...

Yea that part had me
but if you got it for 38k then thats dope no matter what
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​
Wait till ya see how the semis spray

Message was left blank...
frown.gif
Team POOP​
"Where Number 2 Is Always Better Than Number 1"​
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

^ You know you aint supposed to post them pics
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Wait till ya see how the semis spray

^What pics?
Team POOP​
"Where Number 2 Is Always Better Than Number 1"​
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

really didn't wanna do it, but, see, i told ya not to mess w/me, yogi. lol

just when i start to lose faith in this place, y'all keep bringing me back w/the antics........SMH @ BB posting up his gov't name AND the Target' card tho. WOW.......thx, ben.....i needed that.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
F$: AJ V Retro blk/silv Sz10 (2pr) $170 p/u in The Bay (LOTSA other DS 9.5-10 Nikes/J's too)

Quote:
BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY, IT'S MY FAVORITE STORE,
I just stab my way up the weaponry chain. Have a knife, but need a gun? Stab a cop. Have a gun, but need explosives? Shoot a construction worker. Blow up an army guard post. Drive your tank into a nuclear missile silo, and so on.

bro you posting a pic of cash is like you lying, it's nothing new

we all know how you work

you kidding me??????

ill put 10k on the line that i find 10 people that seen you in LA the night you said you was in DC, and 10 of yo homiez not some bum dudes, c'mon ben everyone out here in LA KNOWS YOUR A JOKE, dont get mad doggie

why you ignore the other half???? BECUZ IT'S ALL TRUE

basically you admitted that

- you never were in DC, you LIED ABOUT THE WHOLE THING
(NOOOBODY SEEN YOU THERE, THEY DIDNT FLY IN ON THURS, IT WAS FRIDAY, NO PICS??? AAHHHHHA C'MON, THROW IN THE TOWEL SON)

- YOU NEVER KNEW JAY AND JAY has NO CLUE WHO YOU ARE

- YOU NEVER KNEW JONAS until 5 months ago, he had NO CLUE who you were

- ALL THOSE CARS ARE OWNED BY YOUR NEIGHBORS, AND YOU WATCH OVER THEM, NONE OF THEM ARE YOURS

keep lyin about how you got that charger for free, AND you didn't get it from MA.....SCREENSHOT PROVES IT ALL

you sent that comment on jan 4th, and you got the car on like the 10th or somesh*it

you made that huge post about how you got it for FREE as a BDAY gift and how you were sooooo suprised...AAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
that's sad for real....

and all this because you need e-props so you can sleep well @ night

YOU the loser here,

hiding? this is CL, you know who this is

stop living a lie tho seriously

you see anybody else in the WORLD sitting on the internet posting pics and lying about stuff building a rep ONLINE

fact is anybody who is REALLY BOUT IT, does it, doesn't talk about it tryna be bout it

real recognize real you 40 yrs old and still tryna fit in

and niketalk'ers are the only ones who fall for it...

Quote:
: -->
mad.gif
lol at all of Ben's fan club member showing up to support him.

Hey, when you can't live out your own fantasy you have to through others...
You're actually reading my sig too! LOL isn't that funny how I wasted your time???

Aim: yurymachaveli

im late...but still

[weezy] Yuuuuuurrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhh [/weezy]

:wow:
eek.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i dunno what to believe though :\