OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

Quote:
I'm lettings cats know WE DOIN IT IN THE GOLDEN STATE FROM THE 619 ALL THE WAY UP THE 707.

I havent posted in this thread i've just been reading everything in this post by K-Town. Man when i see that 707 pop up in your post haha i just said man...this guy is representin Cali fasho. From southern to northern. Trust me man a lot of cats know you out here in the 707. The grill shop i work in my boss always ask for your myspace since i have the adress through niketalk. Keep doin yo thang you and all of ICEE FRESH.

Ben post the damn pic of you wearing the @#%$ or you saving that for AS weekend?
MakingEasyMoneyPimpin'H*%$InStyle.​

damn :smh:
smh.gif

you could cave a dudes head in with that @#%$ foreal....not a particularly good look but, you know :lol:
laugh.gif
..T.E.A.M S.O.L.O..
++Uno Status.......I ride alone.......( pause )++

I like Busta's NYC map piece, but maybe ICE needs to re-do it wit some 3D effects for it to really be justifiable.
Crushed-out Heavenly

Quote:
Destination - I don't have a scanner at the moment but I'm sure someone who got it can sacn it Ben's in the LRG ad.
My mom always said dress to impress everyday because you never know who you'll meet once you step out yor front door. It could be your future wife, boss, or best friend. So until I have a wife, a boss, and a best friend, I'll always impress you because who knows who you could be...

Ben you'z a fool for that one fam. LOL, you OD'd..... Your uncle repped for sure......Here in Vegas already! We got the KINGPIN SUITE, HOLLA! Bout to bowl a 300......

Also dude who asked, Marcus Banks is the proud owner of an NBA logo piece since 2003. Also Marquis Daniels has the state of Florida, made by some dude in Orlando.......Terrible....
SAME SWORD THEY KNIGHT YOU/ THEY GONE GOOD NIGHT YOU WIT/ THAT'S ONLY HALF IF THEY LIKE YOU/ THAT AIN'T EVEN A HALF WHAT THEY MIGHT DO/ DON'T BELIEVE ME? ASK MICHAEL!/ SEE MARTIN, SEE MALCOLM/ SEE BIGGIE, SEE PAC/ SEE SUCCESS IN IT'S OUTCOME/ SEE JESUS, SEE JUDAS
SEE CAESAR, SEE BRUTUS/ SEE SUCCESS IS LIKE SUICIDE/ SUICIDE IT'S A SUICIDE/ IF YOU SUCCEED PREPARE TO BE CRUCIFIED!/ MEDIA METTLES/ DUDES SUE YOU, YOU SETTLE/ EVERY CHANCE THEY GET THEY REMIND YOU YOU GHETTO/ SO IT'S TOUGH BEING BOBBY BROWN/ TO BE BOBBY THEN YOU GOTTA BE BOBBY NOW!!!!!!

Did you spring for bowling shirts?
I just stab my way up the weaponry chain. Have a knife, but need a gun? Stab a cop. Have a gun, but need explosives? Shoot a construction worker. Blow up an army guard post. Drive your tank into a nuclear missile silo, and so on.

^^damn dude you must've been staring at that pic EXTRA hard cuz i could barely see the famous monograms...and i only started to look for it after you mentioned somethign...but yea not a good look with that.extra trashy
Nothing's equivalent, to the NY state of mind...

as much as i love FSAS, that suit is just OD maybe a monogram tie would be just a little better but ehh.. anyways im lovin that Cali piece ICEE FRESH, that thing is lookin niiiice

Quote:
damn dude you must've been staring at that pic EXTRA hard cuz i could barely see the famous monograms...and i only started to look for it after you mentioned somethign
:lol:
laugh.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]myspace[/td][td]aim[/td][/tr][/table]​
MY MIDDLE NAME MUST BE **** YOU!
[table][tr][td]
Still reppin Team SouthCarolina Team Negrodamus Team Fresh Prince & Team Poop​
[/td][/tr][/table]​

nah dude my computer screen is clear, i just cleaned it a couple days ago so the joint is lookin brighter
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

^^ Hell nah fam, That shh is jet black... :lol:
laugh.gif
Tom Clancy: Splinter Cell
E2

We Owe Each Other To Fight Each Other...To Elevate Our Life.​

Quote:
damn dude you must've been staring at that pic EXTRA hard cuz i could barely see the famous monograms...and i only started to look for it after you mentioned somethign
:rofl:
roll.gif
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

Back
Top Bottom