Official Jordan 1.5

The banana shape is throwing me off. I might go and look at them in person though.

See these in person today. Quality is on point as someone said comparable to black & white OG, slightly better imo. Mid sole....meh it's not that bad as far as on feet rather on display. The Chicago cw saves the shoe. Funny thing is the stores getting them is fcfs so if you want them, you should be able to get them.
The shoe is not bad it's just the toe area where people get turned off.  The Midsole is suppose to be that way, that's what differentiates this from the Chicago 1s.  Seen from the picture that the leather was mediocre at the most but still decent.  Since it this release was so close to the Chicago 1 release and have the Chicago colorway, it comes off as an insult to people who missed out on the Chicago 1s.

But on the real instead of making more chicago 1's to meet demand they make these instead.

Let that sink in :lol:

NT seems to be in a bubble on this one. These will sell out before 2pm and that's after dudes are on the splash screen half the morning. Anyone who just jumped on the OG Jordan 1 train will be sure to cop these as consolation prize for years of neglecting them. Hypebeasts gonna buy regardless of toe shape, width, etc. These look like 1's and JB knows what they are doing. Don't sleep and put in some work if you like them. Don't let 11 pages fool you, it has happened before.

did 2 raffles. missed out on the chi 1s and sbb. i guess this is not a bad consolation?
I really like them and def gonna grab a pair or 2. IMO these are pretty dope. Might even see people wearing them instead of stocking them in the closet for years.
laugh.gif

See these in person today. Quality is on point as someone said comparable to black & white OG, slightly better imo. Mid sole....meh it's not that bad as far as on feet rather on display. The Chicago cw saves the shoe. Funny thing is the stores getting them is fcfs so if you want them, you should be able to get them.

Did u try them on? If so, are they true to size?

Since it this release was so close to the Chicago 1 release and have the Chicago colorway, it comes off as an insult to people who missed out on the Chicago 1s.

Why would it be an insult? I missed out and I don't feel that way. In fact, the Chicago 1 colorway was my first Air Jordan in 1985. I'm just as excited about this release. I will also grab the Chicago 1's later in the year.

NT seems to be in a bubble on this one. These will sell out before 2pm and that's after dudes are on the splash screen half the morning. Anyone who just jumped on the OG Jordan 1 train will be sure to cop these as consolation prize for years of neglecting them. Hypebeasts gonna buy regardless of toe shape, width, etc. These look like 1's and JB knows what they are doing. Don't sleep and put in some work if you like them. Don't let 11 pages fool you, it has happened before.

These will sell better than people think.

It's the 30th anniversary of Jordan Brand. There is a REASON these are releasing and in a Nike Air box too. Let that sink in.

Well then you are the type of person nike looks for when selling shoes.

Its an ok shoe. It doesnt need four straight posts of you defending it and hyping it up

Well then you are the type of person nike looks for when selling shoes.

Its an ok shoe. It doesnt need four straight posts of you defending it and hyping it up

Thanks for telling me what Nike looks for. :D

You tried making fun of the shoe, trying to be slick, and there is a very good reason for the release.

I don't need to defend it or hype it up. I post what I want and buy what I want regardless of the negativity here. So be it if you don't like my consecutive posts.

Last edited:
The funny thing is, if MJ wore these the majority of the time instead of the 1s, people would be making fun of the other shoes as being variant. Back in '85 people called the 1's clown shoes too. Some of you are a joke here.

Last edited:
The funny thing is, if MJ wore these the majority of the time instead of the 1s, people would be making fun of the other shoes as being variant. Back in '85 people called the 1's clown shoes too. Some of you are a joke here.
Uhh I've seen 85 1s in person and I've seen these in person 1.5s while looking good look like a clown shoe 85 1s look pretty swell if I do say so myself [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

I hope some more brave soles snap some on feet pics of these come saturday. There's like 2 on feet pics of these on the internet...and 1 is of MJ

Prolly wont look that bad if you dont tuck your pants in.... lmao waiting for pics.... they are def on the copp list for now....

Thanks for telling me what Nike looks for. :D

You tried making fun of the shoe, trying to be slick.

By stating the obvious that they could have made more chicago 1's instead of these? Thats making fun of the shoe?

Sounds more like your a bit too sensitive?

Or you work for nike doing overtime trying hard to sell these to people? lol

Either way your last few posts have been awful so bye bye

Back
Top Bottom