Official Jordan 1.5

I will say, the toe looks a little funky from the side. Still plan on getting them but they look like they would run big.

yea because thats what they were made for
they are made for consumers to buy them plain and simple, whats done from there is the owners right. yall be trippin on what people do with their shoes, at least he didnt say on release date ill be at the mall flippin them or flippin my chicagos

The shoes look fine to me.  I would cop a pair if I didn't already have the Chicago 1's.  If you saw someone wearing these with jeans on from 20 ft away, it would be tough to differentiate between these and the 1's.

Just Left My Local HOH, I'm Literally The 3rd Name On The List For The Jordan 1.5s, And It's Tuesday Afternoon [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Given the history of the shoe, I guess it takes into account the support MJ needed when he came back from his foot injury.

The shoe isn't for everyone. I hope there are leftovers at the mall because pretty much all of San Diego seems to be FCFS and I'm not dealing with that.
The FCFS aren't really that bad around here though except hype shoes which are a damn joke. it's def. not going to be hard for these 1.5s

The shoes look fine to me.  I would cop a pair if I didn't already have the Chicago 1's.  If you saw someone wearing these with jeans on from 20 ft away, it would be tough to differentiate between these and the 1's.
I feel the same way. Side by side, the 1's will always look better by a large margin. I've gone back and forth myself. But I think wearing these out and about, they'll end up looking decent. 

I hope someone can throw us a bone about the sizing with these. Don't know if I should go true to size or a half size down.

Other than the black/red nike air logo on the tongue, whats the difference between these and Chicago's?

I'll buy these if my next paycheck looks nice and they're still chillin at my local spot. I like them. Not as much as I like 1s but more than I like 2s.

See these in person today. Quality is on point as someone said comparable to black & white OG, slightly better imo. Mid sole....meh it's not that bad as far as on feet rather on display. The Chicago cw saves the shoe. Funny thing is the stores getting them is fcfs so if you want them, you should be able to get them.

Back
Top Bottom