Official Jordan 1.5

At least he didn't call 'em Mases...

giphy.gif

Sidenote: How ya been, Sak??!?? Did ya ever end up getting your Chi 1's? I binge-watched Neon Genesis Evangelion last week & every time I saw Shinji I thought of you (no offense).
Yes I did and NGE is a pretty good anime, the design and art style are great; relate a bit with Shinji and Misato
embarassed.gif

Yeah, that's what I figured. Shinji's definitely the "reluctant hero." I'm gonna start all the NGE (Not) series tonight. That End of Evangelion 2-parter was something else. Wow...

Anyway, congrats on the Chi 1s, man, I'm truly glad you got them! Hope you didn't have to part ways with your Slam Dunks to get 'em, too. I know you were putting in the work and showing the patience - doing it the right way. I will say, however, I'm actually happier with $150 for my 1.5s than dropping $350+ for the 1s. Then again, I'm also a cheapskate!

Yeah, that's what I figured. Shinji's definitely the "reluctant hero." I'm gonna start all the NGE (Not) series tonight. That End of Evangelion 2-parter was something else. Wow...

Anyway, congrats on the Chi 1s, man, I'm truly glad you got them! Hope you didn't have to part ways with your Slam Dunks to get 'em, too. I know you were putting in the work and showing the patience - doing it the right way. I will say, however, I'm actually happier with $150 for my 1.5s than dropping $350+ for the 1s. Then again, I'm also a cheapskate!
The movies are good in the (Not) series and no still have the Slam Dunks (my pride and Joys), as long as you happy with the shoe is all that matters.  Thank you also and appreciate the friendship.

My local HOH still has a couple sizes left and I held them in hand for the first time. The toe box isn't nearly as bad as the pictures suggest but that pre-yellowed tongue is disgusting. Had to pass.

My size 11 1.5's came today!

and man, There's like 2 feet of room in the box with the shoes in them!

This orange/yellowed tongue is killing it for me!!!!...why the F did nike do that and not just use white foam!!!!....
mean.gif

Last edited:
It's pretty noticeable the first time you see it in hand, just because you're not expecting it. I've kind of gotten used it over time and the black laces hide it decently well for the most part. It also depends on the lighting how "yellowish" it looks.

It's pretty noticeable the first time you see it in hand, just because you're not expecting it. I've kind of gotten used it over time and the black laces hide it decently well for the most part. It also depends on the lighting how "yellowish" it looks.
yeah

it's not a bother - during that day They Fire, At night is when the Tongue looks off

Air Sak, I can't front you really are a classy cat
Thank you my friend and you know, no disrespect for the comment. 
I'm convinced he smokes bud his replies be chill AF
 No I don't smoke, just a person that like peace.  Don't really care about what people say about me sometimes and I understand where people come from because I recognize my faults

after much debate, decided to cop.  hope they look and feel good.  Will arrive by the end of the week. 

totally thought he wrote "return lovers" as in who returned the shoes now that they couldnt resell.  
laugh.gif

Got me a pair from Niketown Boston. Brother is in Boston for his buddies stag, the good man was able to cop me a pair in between the strip clubs and bar hopping. I guess I owe him one.

He sent me a pic... Look good to me!! I'll take this consolation Chicago release... For retail plus USD conversion still cheaper than our Canadian release.

View media item 1656756

Back
Top Bottom