Official Jordan 1.5

Honestly if anyone likes the shoe, let 'em be. At the end of the day it's all about preference

wow 150, ill wait for a big discount or just miss out (more than likely just skip them) but i am very curious to see how well they do

I heard the tag on the box doesn't state Jordan 1.5. It says something like Jordan 1 The Return. That isn't the exact wording, but doesn't sound like it'll show 1.5.

I heard the tag on the box doesn't state Jordan 1.5. It says something like Jordan 1 The Return. That isn't the exact wording, but doesn't sound like it'll show 1.5.

Correct. Not sure where folks are getting the .5 from, however, the label does in deed say "Air Jordan 1 The Return," having to do with him coming back after he broke his foot.

im just glad theyre not called the 2lab1's
roll.gif

imma proudly rock these if i can score...you damn right i missed out on the chi 1's!!! black tag lookin fresher anyways 
pimp.gif

Does anyone know how much it would cost to have a sole swap done on these? I have a pair of mids ready to go if so..

I wondering if these will be in NA 1 numbers like the Chicagos or even less?
With a name like The Return, JB is trying to hype these puppies up.
In any case, no matter how bad some people may think these are..because of limited quantities and resellers, these WILL sell out...so if you want them..or are even on the fence about them..just know..these will sell out

I wondering if these will be in NA 1 numbers like the Chicagos or even less?
With a name like The Return, JB is trying to hype these puppies up.
In any case, no matter how bad some people may think these are..because of limited quantities and resellers, these WILL sell out...so if you want them..or are even on the fence about them..just know..these will sell out
They'll sell out all right, just not as fast as the OG's go. No matter how they try to hype these up, people will still call these "struggle" chi's.

Hell, even Dino hates them 
laugh.gif

I just want someone to sole swap them, so ill know whether it's a go or no go when the royals drop.

I really don't think a sole swap will be feasible or worth it with these. Folks should just be patient for the remastered version (whenever that may be).

I really don't think a sole swap will be feasible or worth it with these. Folks should just be patient for the remastered version (whenever that may be).

Why wouldn't a sole swap be feasible? If the "remastered" Royals are anything like the Chicagos, good luck to everyone on the hunt...

these may sit. black red and royals wont. count me in for all of them though. being in ny they may still sell out though

Only six pages so far???

nerd.gif

Just 172 posts???

nerd.gif

Looks like my "consolation prize" might actually be a relatively easy cop.

I've been looking all over for on foot pics that aren't of Jordan wearing them with the stink face. These were the only ones I could find. Trying so hard to like these, but that toe box definitely looks like a Ronald McDonald shoe when you keep comparing them with the OG Retro 1. 

Compared with the 1's:

Oh well, the only way to tell for sure is to attempt to score these at launch and try 'em on. 

Back
Top Bottom