Official Jordan 1.5

This.

I'm just hoping the white tongues don't come pre-yellowed just like the official pics appear to be :stoneface:

e0hnh0.jpg

Diggin' the pre-aged yellow tongue.

yes he wore the black/red air ships and not the 1s when he was being fined not the jordan 1
pretty sure this is false. the air ships were the ones that were banned. he then was fined everytime he wore the black/red 1s. the misconception is that the black/red 1s were the shoes that originally got banned, which is false. at least that's how I understood it. As for these 1.5s they always looked ok to me. not something I hoped would release someday but the concept flows pretty well

Nah.

He wore the Air Ship for a good portion of the beginning of the season, then went to AJ1s. As of now there is NO EVIDENCE that the Black/red 1s were ever worn in a game, only the dunk contest and photo shoots.

I also wonder even more now whether most will have to size down. I've read several people say that they've had to do that with the AJ 2's. Despite being the same sole, I was hoping that Nike would have gotten the sizing more consistent with their others sneaks. Gonna frustrate lots of people when the limited release doesn't fit the way they expect.

Idk about sizing but the spot I checked my plug said I was the only person asking for them so should be an easy pick up fellas

jordan 2 is true. 1 is true. i figured these fit the same. hoping on hope niketown gets these as a first come and they sit. need as much money as possible for august

8 pages so far. guess i know where everyone stands. whats the availability on these GR? are they going to be like the command forces? a month later youll be able to get them half off? i was all gun ho at the beginning but now im fading fast. i think id pay like 110 for these. i was in it for the nostalgia and the history but now they just look unwearable. any on feet pics?

Last edited:
^ Those side-by-side pics are nice! Hopefully it's an easy cop come Saturday.

Last edited:

8 pages so far. guess i know where everyone stands. whats the availability on these GR? are they going to be like the command forces? a month later youll be able to get them half off? i was all gun ho at the beginning but now im fading fast. i think id pay like 110 for these. i was in it for the nostalgia and the history but now they just look unwearable. any on feet pics?
nope not a GR

http://blog.footaction.com/releaselocator

http://unlocked.footlocker.com/launchlocator

Back
Top Bottom