Official Jordan 1 High OG "Sail" Thread Releasing August 1st $160

I want to cop on the low. Trying to decide if I want these, or the Ying Yang pack instead. Or both. Can get the both Ying Yangs for $160 total right now....tempting.

Air_Jordan_1_Retro_High_OG_Sail_Sneaker_Politics_Hypebeast_5.jpg

Air_Jordan_1_Retro_High_OG_Sail_Sneaker_Politics_Hypebeast_2.jpg

Consensus is that these and the Triple Black are going to sit and hit sale prices, right?

I'm intrigued by the leather quality on both pairs which is sort of my measure for buying Jordan's right now.

Purchased both pairs over the weekend. I can post comparison pics if requested. So excited... These are only my 2nd and 3rd pairs of Jordan 1's, having the royal as my first. Not really a fan of 1's but these are growing on me.

I've been debating to myself the past few months if I should purchase the past releases on a discount such as the metallic red/red, yin yang, etc.... I'm sooo glad I didn't!!!

With the NDC discount and all, these came out to $128 each.

For those who have these on hand, how does the leather feel compare to the Pure Money 4's or Alternate Motorsport's?

What's NDC? I've seen that term used various times on here, but never found out what it is exactly. I'm assuming its a retailer of some sort.

nike dot com yes.
Waiting for these to his discount, still. $123 might be decent enough.

Just received both pairs today. One word, Preeemeeeyum lol.

The leather used on the Royal's collar is more plush, and when pushed together, it is a lot softer.. Other than that, everything else on the sail and triple black is great. Leather smells more authentic on the Royal though. They smell like real leather to me that is. You know when you try to see if leather is genuine, there is that distinct pleasant leather smell.

If you have either the Pure Money or Alternative Motorsport's, you pretty much have an idea how the leather is. It feels exactly like it, some even say it feels rubbery texture wise.

Hope this helps for those are still trying to decide.

Last edited:
Just received both pairs today. One word, Preeemeeeyum lol.

The leather used on the Royal's collar is more plush, and when pushed together, it is a lot softer.. Other than that, everything else on the sail and triple black is great. Leather smells more authentic on the Royal though. They smell like real leather to me that is. You know when you try to see if leather is genuine, there is that distinct pleasant leather smell.

If you have either the Pure Money or Alternative Motorsport's, you pretty much have an idea how the leather is. It feels exactly like it, some even say it feels rubbery texture wise.

Hope this helps for those are still trying to decide.

^ Thanks good to know! I want a pair of these in either color, would prefer triple black though. Going to cop Bred XIII at retail just in case the demand is crazy and hopefully these will go on that discount.

Back
Top Bottom