Official Jordan Fly Wade Thread

its his first JB shoe so its will be wanted later on in life and if i dont get a GR colorway i will definitly NikeID a pair.

not a fan of these. i just hope since these will be on ID it doesn't mean that the 2011's won't be, because those have potential

Dwyane+Wade+Miami+Heat+v+Philadelphia+76ers+bJXxuJFP4jul.jpg

....wamp wamp....stick to 2011. Even though I don't even like THOSE. I know he's gotta hate having to wear those ugly %$$ 2011s.

Just put them on the sales floor at the NTB store in Boston.
Two people bought the black and red version.
They are alright for straight balling. I try them on, quite comfy but the 2011's are better for Wade.

Played in them all weekend and a league last night - VERY NICE for balling. Haven't figured out how to wear them casually except with jeans, but they feel extremely light when playing in them, with a nice, plush cushioning and fit. For a ball shoe, good job.

Duke, glad to hear these are good for playing ball. I'm tempted to get the black pair for basketball. The looks aren't great, but the tech looks promising. When can we expect a full review?
smile.gif

I believe duke does sneaker reviews for a sneaker site, he gets his stuff a bit early than the general public. 

Got them from Jordan for review. I write reviews for Counterkicks.com. Full review coming VERY soon...

Originally Posted by duke4005

Got them from Jordan for review. I write reviews for Counterkicks.com. Full review coming VERY soon...

Looking forward to it Duke.  I'm currently on the fence between the Fly Wade and the Adirose 1.5.  I read your review of the 1.5, very well done.  I know you don't like comparing but if you had to pick one, the adirose 1.5 or the fly wade strictly based on performance, which would it be?  And if I might ask, what kind of player are you?  Perimiter player, bang inside, or a little of both?  Keep up the good work on the thorough reviews.

Originally Posted by Juice8732

I think it is in very poor taste for Nike/JB to release his sig so close to the end of the season. It seems as if they sort of rushed this shoe out to cash in on the last few weeks of the season.. Surely Wade will have a new shoe next season.. So this, makes no sense really. Anyone get what I am saying?

Worst still , what if the Heat do not make the playoffs ? Then these shoes would not get any sort of exposure at all.Seen some new pics of these o. Sneaker ness in the "bred" CW and they look ok, for the right price, I would consider getting these.

Back
Top Bottom