OFFICIAL: Jordan Ice Blue X Retro Post

"Down Under", as in the island, country, and continent of Australia. He had 2 pairs of Ice X in sz 15. Snagged one...

Is it me or do you see alot of people rocking Ice Blues? If they are THAT limited then I guess people love these more than the Alts.
Wanted: Stealth XX 10.5
Box Only(No Shoe): Black/Chrome VIII 10.5

Did the camp fire start at niketown nyc yet.Also how many campers are at footaction at 34 street?
NYC MEET UP'S ONLY JORDAN RETRO 13 USED SIZE 10.5 PRICE $105.00 STYLE CODE <310004> COLOR CODE <1O3>.FOR INFO E-MAIL AT [email protected] have no pictures

Quote:
Just called my Footaction @ The University Mall in Tampa and the guy was telling me the hype is real. Lots of calls and they will be open @ 8:30AM. He also said the one here in Lakeland Mall will not be getting em. I just need one pair without getting raped... is that too much to ask?

I'ma be there @ 8 :pimp:
pimp.gif
I'ma prolly be wearing black/red XI's so if any NTers are there...holla at me!!

i asked that same question like 3 times airjordan... when you planning to go out? Im hoping 6 am is early enough cuz i cant wake up at 4 LOL

i was just at ntsf n it wasnt that crazy the line didnt even reach da other stores on da same block yet i dont even think theres really 30 ppl there

Quote:
what time ya'll line'n up at Chitown NT?

5 to 6 am got burnt on alts. And these are a heck of a lot better. Dont know what everyone else is thinkin. But these are straight :pimp:
pimp.gif

Yeah, you can't show up at 5am and expect to get shoes. Some dude tried buying his way into line, but everyone behind him wasn't playing that game. I'd say the people that showed up after 2-3am were out of luck, or stuck with 7.5's and 14's.

Leaving for Chi-Niketown in a few. See y'all there!

Quote:
just called NTLA, they got 60 pairs, and 3 people in line already
already?! ey star8bury, my brother just called and some dame told him that she couldn't say how many pairs they had! silly broad! what time is everybody heading to NTLA?
BUY.COLLECT.OBSESS

what time is NTLA closing tonight? Ill call right before to check how many heads are already outside

Quote:
I'm at the footaction on 34th in nyc.probably like 40 heads.

these people are either
1. stupid, cuz they cant do any asking around or figure out where to get them @ ..u can get them for 150 all over the city, u tell me waiting online in 90 degree weather for hours is worth saving 20 bucks?

2. losers, who just want to hang around with other people in a shoe line

WANTED SIZE 10.5-11
DS OG Jordan 3-13

All Supreme Hi's

i agree...it aint worth campin out man...i aint bout that...any spots in so cal selling them right now??? cuz ill easily just go cop them today for 150, and not have to deal with lil kidz and they sleepin bags...holla if someone got em..pz
Rockin J'z since 1988...holla!!....."i dont smoke, but on da court..dey call me HOW HIGH"

Wanted: DS laney V's sz. 10-10.5

Houston NT'ers:

Anyway you could scoop a size 11 for me? I'm in Arkansas right now for this part of the summer. I can have the money given to you on Sunday or Monday. Mike (Imsuchagee) is not in Houston, and he usually hooks me up when I'm gone. Contact info is below. Thanks.

[/b]​

look at chall w/ the ice's, lol drinkin bud whos who?
FS:
XIII red/black size 10 DS
XIII flints size 10 DS

Back
Top Bottom