OFFICIAL: Jordan Ice Blue X Retro Post

flint grey, the spot u gave me said they pre sold out of 12's...thx anyway tho :D
happy.gif

will be at nt Chi town bright and early!!!

Chicago's Finest Doin Big Things
Home of Blackiceblaze,trueballa87,joser84 & flipmode11​

Quote:
I'ma be there @ 8 I'ma prolly be wearing black/red XI's so if any NTers are there...holla at me!!

Bro are u kidding me..at 8?? U need to get there before 5am to have somewhat of a chance to cop a pair...It gets mad crazy at University Mall...I'm still deciding if I wanna cop a pair there or just get them off of ebay... If weather looks good, I'll be wearin my Laser IVs to break a lotta necks or my XIII Breds..

Also for you Tampa NTers, I checked with Footaction at University Mall and they're only getting 70 pairs..

AOL/AIM: LiLcHiCo4LiFe​

Quote:
just called NTLA, they got 60 pairs, and 3 people in line already

wow dats a little bit...i wonder if my footaction lieing to me
eyes.gif
....they said they getting 66 pairs. i hope its true tho
devil.gif

Quote:
Bro are u kidding me..at 8?? U need to get there before 5am to have somewhat of a chance to cop a pair...It gets mad crazy at University Mall...I'm still deciding if I wanna cop a pair there or just get them off of ebay... If weather looks good, I'll be wearin my Laser IVs to break a lotta necks or my XIII Breds..

:frown:
frown.gif
Damn....I wont be able to get there that early. Earliest I can get there is prolly 7:30...I hope I get lucky :wow:
embarassed.gif

KiD GrAmZ where in Tampa do you live? I live down the street from Citrus Park Mall..

AOL/AIM: LiLcHiCo4LiFe​

I live in St.Pete...I gotta go to university cuz Tyrone mall aint getting them and they told me University is the only mall getting em. I havent been to University since i copped the white/red 16 lows...hopefully I'll be able to find my way around there

Quote:
I'm at the footaction on 34th in nyc.probably like 40 heads.

Now, i'm out the door.

If you see me, stop by and give me a shout, i'll be in my "beater" Cool Grey IV's.
[/b]
[/b]​

I'm getting to my spot prior to 7 I hope...
[table][tr][td]

tLn
[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td]E-MAIL[/td][td]AIM[/td][td]AVATARS[/td][/tr][/table]
OLYS, LASERS, STEELS ALL SOLD- CHECK BACK SOON

Im rockin altitudes

For sale: ALL DS olympic 7 sz 12, LASER 4 sz 13, White Maize XIII sz 12, Wheat 13 sz 13
I need the black jordan 23 NON-pinstripped jersey. sz 48, 50, or 52 nike swingman or authentic. Hit me up if you have it

In MD Downtown Locker room in Wheaton is gettin them and try PG mall but if you go to PG you gotta be there like at 3

VIIs are the best Js ever

^^is Wheaton normally packed for releases , cause i do not feel like getting up early, but these shoes are fire, the two places i am going people were mad in line for the steels so it is going to be crazy for these.

NT got a lil over a 100 pairs and they said that there are about 75 people in line so im going to my spot.....lol not there...

Back
Top Bottom