OFFICIAL: Jordan Ice Blue X Retro Post

5wd0t4

[/b]
Jordan X ice blues for sale.

Anyone that has a sz 10 or 10.5 selling them for $150 shipped, please let me know...

AOL/AIM: LiLcHiCo4LiFe​

I always love how the Official Jordan Post, always turns into a "Offical Buy/sell post................you all make me sick!!!! :rolleyes
eyes.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>[email protected][/td][td]AIM: bga7x[/td][/tr][/table]​
I worked at Nike Town, but wasn't down for selling Souls.
\n​
\n

^ so true

every time it turns to a buy sell thread. Clearly states not post buying and selling here.

I say start handing out warnings for people who do this. Would help clear a lot of clutter and help legitimate posts to keep going.

Last time I checked, STOCKROOM PICS ARE NOT ALLOWED OUTSIDE THE BUY AND SELL FORUM.

Quote:
I say start handing out warnings for people who do this. Would help clear a lot of clutter and help legitimate posts to keep going.

lol i would just ban everyone who posted there buy/sell stuff
[/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i]

If ur in the Los Angeles Area and u still haven't got a pair, u ain't lookin hard enough cause theses babies r everywhere. Happy Hunting!!!

^ Finding them isn't the problem. The problem is finding the right size. 9.5 to be exact...any suggestions??? :wink:
wink.gif

anyone know if shiekh in tracy,california had a campout line?
"And I'm a Nike Head. I wear chains that excite the Feds"
-NaS

I WAS AT FOOTACTION ON 34TH ON FRI. NIGHT...IT WAS CRAZY...
I GOT THERE AT 8PM AND THERE WERE MAD HEADS IN FRONT OF ME. STILL I GOT MY SZ. 11 AND WAS OUT THE STORE A LITTLE AFTER 12:30.
AROUND 9PM I SAW A FEMALE WAITING FOR A BUS OR A CAB WITH SOME OG X'S ON...I THINK IT WAS THE WHITE/BLK/UNC.

IT WAS CRAZY OUT THERE BUT EVERYTHING CALMED DOWN AROUND 1140.
I LOVE THESE KIX.

:pimp:
pimp.gif

WHO SELLING A SIZE 9 OR 9.5 GET AT ME AIM-UPANDCUMINGBAND
On having to work on a Sunday for a TNT-aired double-header: "Man, I can't believe they are going to have us in here working on Sunday. I was going to go to church." - Sir Charles Barkley

ok i think these ice posts can be unstickied now and we could keep it movin to the next flow...
TWO 3

My store still has MOST of the sizes since they werent hyped around here.I copped 1 of each of the popular sizes and i'm willing to sell em for 170Shipped! If interested.

Back
Top Bottom