OFFICIAL: Jordan Ice Blue X Retro Post

Man, there is a lot of places in la/ hawthorne area that has these. I went to a spot today and they had over 15 pairs left :wow:
eek.gif

Stay fitted like he first Day of school.

got an 8.5 at the WSS on Sepulveda in VN (last one there)
picked up a 9 at the WSS in San Fernando; they had an 8, 8.5, couple 10s, and a 10.5 left. As always, used the student discount!

shirts for sale

5x5rmd

DTLR IS DC- THE BEST KEPT SECRET- TOLD ME ONLY ONE PAIR PER PERSON BUT SAID I COULD GET BACK IN LINE. HAH THERE WAS NO LINE. SOLD ME ALL THE 9.5 THEY HAD

It's quite sad really. Everyone's trying to get in on the resell game nowadays. |I
tired.gif

AIM: chiggafied
eBay: brooklynyc
e-mail: [email protected]
WANTED in 8.5 / 9: Blk/Cement III, Infrared VI, Dunk Bison SB, Dunk Aloha, UNKLES, AM 90 Bacon
FOR TRADE:

Quote:
It's quite sad really. Everyone's trying to get in on the resell game nowadays.

For sale: ALL DS olympic 7 sz 12, LASER 4 sz 13, White Maize 13 sz 12, White Cement 3s NDS sz 12
I need the black jordan 23 NON-pinstripped jersey. sz 48, 50, or 52 nike swingman or authentic. Hit me up if you have it

Here's my story (almost had to kick some ***)

I was at the WSS on 135th and fig (SoCal Gardena/L.A.) at 7:50am because they opened at 9am. Only one car there and no line so I'm like :D
happy.gif
So eventually anther car pulls up so we all get out and form a line. I'm 2nd in line untill the First guys brother or cousin shows up so that make's me 3rd. I'm like no problem. Meet a fellow NTer and we start talking. Now the line grows to like 9 people. Finally 9am hits and they open the gate and store. We all walk in together because they don't do a 1 or 2 person at a time process. So when we walk over to where the shoes are the first 2 guys reach down and grab 4 pairs each. I forgot to mention the store only had like 15-18 pair. When they do that they take my sz and I don't get a pair. I get heated and tell them to get off one pair of my sz but they are like "it's first come first serve". So i got real heated >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
and I'm like im about to crack someone's head. The store manager starts asking for the onther workers to check to see if they have my sz in the back but they don't. So I told my self that I was going to kick some *** but I cooled off and just decided It's just going to be a lost. I call wifey and she gets heated also. She was down to come and get down with me. So she ask me did I call the other stores and I was like call on the 3-way. Called 2 other WSS and they're sold out of my sz. Get to the 3rd on and the guy says he has 1 sz 8.5 left. I ask him to hold ot for 10 mins and he's like sure. I get there and get my pair. :D
happy.gif
:D
happy.gif
happy.gif

I tell there manager there what happen and he's like they are wrong because they were doing 2 pair per customer. He said that store has a history of shady business and he would report it too his corporate office. This shoe game is become shady and risky if you don't have hook-ups.I have some so I'm only going through them now. I try to do stuff on my own so I won't abuse the hook-up but looks like I';m going to have to abuse it now.
WATTS, C.A. HOME OF THE C'S AND B'S

GET AT ME - THE WATTS JORDAN KING - [email protected]

AIM - djkaos234512

^^ sorry to hear that. I knew something like that might happen, thats why I got mine at the spot where they make you buy apparel so that way RESELLERS dont buy up all the stock.

^^ I didnt even know it was a WSS over there. Glad i didnt go. WSS is a shady store. They like to lie to. I went to go get the flints from there and they said they only had kids sizes when i got in to the store. Three people went in before me and was heated. Found out that the dude that worked there was hiding them and saving them for his peoples.
Stay fitted like he first Day of school.

>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
YALL ARE RAPING BAMMAS WHO IS SELLING FOR UNDER 150
On having to work on a Sunday for a TNT-aired double-header: "Man, I can't believe they are going to have us in here working on Sunday. I was going to go to church." - Sir Charles Barkley

my lone pair left:

5xk0oz

For sale: ALL DS olympic 7 sz 12, LASER 4 sz 13, White Maize 13 sz 12, White Cement 3s NDS sz 12
I need the black jordan 23 NON-pinstripped jersey. sz 48, 50, or 52 nike swingman or authentic. Hit me up if you have it

Can anyone tell me how these fit cuz i found myself a pair of 81/2, but I usually wear a nine. Dont know if they will be too tight. If anyone in the SoCal/LA area would like to trade an 81/2 for a 9 hit me up: [email protected]

heh the spots that still have them near me are forcing you to buy @ least 65 bux of clothing in order to buy the X's. if anyone needs size 8 and is wiling to spend 65 on clothing, i can give you the #.

Ice Blues are growing on me more everyday! I love looking at them. :b
tongue.gif

Any Size 12 people need a pair? Get at me asap. :wink:
wink.gif

BuY mY sTuFF!! =0)

"When am I gonna come to my good senses?
Probably the day Bush comes to my defenses."

^^^
Quote:
i have a 9.5 for sale call me 4437397388 or email me at [email protected]

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
LMAO :rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif

This cat giving out his number like he MIKE JONES.
WHO??? MIKE JONES WHO????

Word to the wise don't ever post your number on a public board or site.
WATTS, C.A. HOME OF THE C'S AND B'S

GET AT ME - THE WATTS JORDAN KING - [email protected]

AIM - djkaos234512

im about to get my sz 14 ices from san diego. babymamma gonna pick em up for me. im in AZ and i am finally relieved . peace. :D
happy.gif
happy.gif

i love ny, i just got my pair, size 11 and no line whatsoever, go in get out, after 2 days of release, mad props to youngmakaveli

Back
Top Bottom