OFFICIAL: Jordan Ice Blue X Retro Post

Quote:
Royal Sports in Hawaii just got their shipment in and will be releasing it on Saturday, June 11. 808-922-3664

they charging RAPE $165, give me a break!
go buy them else where... and you can get them for RETAIL... $125
Dont buy from Royal Sports and save 40 bux and buy a shirt or something!

Probably not many FL NTers in here, but anyone know any places in/near Tampa Bay that are getting them? Any help is appreciated!

AOL/AIM: LiLcHiCo4LiFe​

^ check your ez-box

Quote:
Probably not many FL NTers in here, but anyone know any places in/near Tampa Bay that are getting them? Any help is appreciated!

people arent lining up at NTSF yet? :wow:
eek.gif

"What did Kobe actually do wrong? To any of you? Personaly? To make you feel the way you do about him? To him the way you do now?" - Scoop Jackson

Get the limited edition black and purple Laker Huarache 2K5's here in a size 10.5!!

Do you think these will be available at the Mall Of America? My mom is going to be there on vacation on the release day and I told her to pick me up a pair if they were there.

Im gonna ask again.. I think that employee i called was either being a stingy mofo or being a pure fob.. either way.. NTLV is gay

Good looking out. Keep me posted if you hear otherwise.

If u dont know where to get them by now good luck. Yall should've had ya answers last 2 months ago.
-Im like GOD, kause you cant touch me or see me, but you know that Im there, and you know that yall need me.

[/b]​

they are trying to grow on me...theres a white and blue polo that will great with these kicks...but i wont be getting them. I'll look for steels and cop the all blacks when they come out...
Flygurl6013 [8:13 PM]: you know what I love
Xsyphier [8:13 PM]: what
Flygurl6013 [8:13 PM]: sex

i dont know if anyone posted this yet, but i just wanted to know what are gettin the ice blue's up in San Diego? I know shiekh shoes does but they're shady sometimes and the hike up the prices. if anyone can help me out ezinbox me of the stores. thanks.

Damit man ill be out of town this weekend :\
ohwell.gif
, I was wondering if theres anyone out there that can get me a size 12 ill pay extra if i have to but someone please help me get these if you can help me out email me at [email protected]

Quote:
$125 + Tax is all i can spend bro

You asked the wrong person 125.00+tax....is all we are charging no rape here :D
happy.gif

along with 20% off on all the clothing when you purchase the shoes(you dont have to buy the clothing though)

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>[email protected][/td][td]AIM: bga7x[/td][/tr][/table]​
I worked at Nike Town, but wasn't down for selling Souls.
\n​
\n

they charging RAPE $165, give me a break!

You're just a bitter old man. Look at your user name and that will tell it all. Get a life! Good luck finding another place on the island that will sell it to you for retail.

Anybody In Dallas, Texas know where these are going to be?......

Preferably in the Richardson/Plano area....

What stores will have them and how much will they cost at that specific place?.....

[/b]​

any1 know if serramonte FA gonna have em??? or any other store up in the bay.???????
LOOKING FOR NUBUCK 12's & CEMENT 3's SZ 8 OR 8.5 GET AT ME.

My Footaction spot aint lettin u reserve 'em >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

why is it that sum spots let u reserve shoes and sum dont??

Quote:
You're just a bitter old man. Look at your user name and that will tell it all. Get a life! Good luck finding another place on the island that will sell it to you for retail.

shoebiz: why dont i just report your lame store, Royal Sports to a Nike Rep.

i can get it for retail + shipping and its far less than your store is charging and dont try to hype up your shop by advertising. you guys never sell out of J's, you still got Bred XIII in stock.

dont hate me cuz i dont want your shoes, its america and i can shop elsewhere!

Damn, I wish I started working this week. I could've had a buck to reserve mines at my spot >:
mad.gif

Ain't nothing to do in the boring Bronx, college finished early May, gonna start working in Jackson Heights, Queens again. I hate the 7 train.......

LOOKING FOR IN SIZE 10.5 to 12: BLACK RED XVI, CONCORDS, SPACEJAMS, GREY IV, ANY 3's, ANY 5's, ANY 6's, COPPER XVII, STEATH. NYC ONLY!! WOULD MEET UP

Back
Top Bottom