Official Jordan IV Fire Red Nubuck - July 13th 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah u could almost double up for the cost of that preorder

Ahhhh

The days of doubling up for under 300.

Snagged 2 2003 cements for 200. No tax. Free shipping.

2013 cements.....200

Question on these. Does anyone who has or knows do these have the year mark on the side of the tongue like last year's 4's ?

Last edited:
So is this the official thread for the Toro IV's?  I can't seem to find any other active threads for them.

These shoes are so dope. I can't believe this thread is moving this slow.
It's because people like me are thrown off from the thread title.  OP should change the name of the thread.   I saw someone tried to make an official thread for these but the mods locked it and directed people here.   That's how I found this one today lol

So is this the official thread for the Toro IV's?  I can't seem to find any other active threads for them.

I eould say yes OP just needs to change the title or a mod. Cuz they obviously arent suede and theres no need to compare them to Melo's pair

But yeah this might as well be the official Thread or someone can start one. I would but im not gonna on mobile maybe later when i can access the computer

Here's a crazy thought: keep this thread and the title as is. For those who really want the shoes, they'll know which thread to follow...

Peace
F Sharp005

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom