Official Jordan IV Fire Red Nubuck - July 13th 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to throw this out there ... I HEARD .. HEARD ... That nike released a statement saying that there were only 5 sample pairs produced between late last year when they debuted and like february or so. And that these have only recently just went into production. BUT as of late soooooo many people are popping up with pairs of these already, especially the ones flexin on instagram #teamearly. Ive seen one post a picture wearing them last month, so 4 months early?

idk .. thats just on the rumor mill and supposedly all the mass pairs floating around, other than the 5 samples, are fakes. If thats true I'm really hoping these team early dudes didnt spend an arm and a leg for these (which they probably did)
ohwell.gif

Who knows .... anyways I can wait until RD for mine no need to try n be first when in the end plenty of people gonna have em anyway

July 13th
happy.gif
i would have to disagree with u on that, not going to discuss if they are fakes

But,

how ever many pairs of samples nike admit does not matter at all,

1) they are not gonna admit they put shoes out there early,

2) the essence of early release is not even them being samples, everybody knows samples are only for eg celebrities or agents? or others

early releases are like b-grades or stock that leaked out from the factories... and yes, of cos they are unauthorised, what the heck do people expect?

again, how on earth would nike officially admit any of the above? 

I could pay 160 plus tax for some all suede red Jordans...or I could pay 100 plus tax for some all suede red Nike flight 13’s which look damn near close to those same j’s cost less and I won't have to wait in line or fight.......I think I like my second option better lol:tongue:

I could pay 160 plus tax for some all suede red Jordans...or I could pay 100 plus tax for some all suede red Nike flight 13’s which look damn near close to those same j’s cost less and I won't have to wait in line or fight.......I think I like my second option better lol:tongue:
Well considering these arent suede ...

To me, the toros have more of a pop to em than the Melos, which makes more sense for a red shoe. Definitely picking up a pair of these.

This thread needs a name change. Doesnt make any sense to really compare them to Melo's "PE" because its not like we have a choice on which to buy. And these are NOT suede.

OP can we get a name change please, something along the lines: Jordan IV Fire Red Nubuck - July 13th 2013

Last edited:
Theres a difference. But ok next time when u see someone say black and red space jam 11s dont flame em cuz itsnbasically the same shoe

.....no.

......NO. they arent the same shoes and thats not even comparable. Fabrics like nubuck and suede cant be told apart from 15 feet away.

The colors of those shoes however, can.

Im confused from the pics above. Tbone's pair got a white jumpman on the tongue and TCC's version got red. If u notice the outsole is also different
Don't they always put the hang tag on the same side for all pairs? Those hang tags are on different sides

Don't they always put the hang tag on the same side for all pairs? Those hang tags are on different sides
Good observation. Now that I think about it, I think the hangtags on my WC3s and all my 4s were all on the left originally ... hmmmm

I mean but its not like dude couldnt have switched it over, but that red jumpman is a red flag for me. Only pair ive EVER seen with a red jumpman

most def choosing the Melo's over the original concept. Something about that black is doing it for me.

Good looking out but $275 ... $125 markup nah i'll hold out. Maybe if it was $225 or something.

Plus im not a fan of those .bigcartel sites everyone n they mama have one of those each one is different so the risk of any particular one being authentic is questionable. not saying the one above isnt but some might be and some might not be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom