OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've got a Q about these.. I've bought them but I don't pick them up until Monday..will jean/denim bleeds really **** up these shoes? some of my white shoes get denim bleed on them without it even raining just due to the friction or whatever against the shoe...I've got a feeling these are going to look nasty :frown:

I've got a Q about these.. I've bought them but I don't pick them up until Monday..will jean/denim bleeds really **** up these shoes? some of my white shoes get denim bleed on them without it even raining just due to the friction or whatever against the shoe...I've got a feeling these are going to look nasty :frown:
If the jeans have been washed..it shouldn't bleed...you could always cuff tho

If the jeans have been washed..it shouldn't bleed...you could always cuff tho
I've washed them many many times and it doesn't really make a difference. I always go for pretty dark jeans so i guess thats the issue. chinos or cuffs, might only wear chinos to be safe haha

Damn these shoes are amazing in person. Love this tone of red and glad it isn't too bright which i thought from the pics. For me they fit about a half size big both length and width wise. No flaws on my pair except for a few pieces of glue that i took off.
nthat.gif

Witnessed some dude resell his pair in front of Shoe Palace for 350. Poor kid got bent over on that one SMH

Well I wasn't really gunning for these but I was curious about what the reselling market was looking like. I was born in portland and am here on vacation so I checked craigslist here and the least expensive here was like $230. Lol crazy. The most was $250. I also saw some dude trying to sell or trade a ticket for these and the shoes he listed he would trade for was stuff like Lebron denims, corks, hazelnuts. JUST for the ticket. Lol he didn't say plus cash or anything.

On the other hand, I checked Houston's craigslist and they had pairs going for up to $280 I believe. Smh. I just don't see them going for over $180 or $190. The "game" f'd up.

My brother resold his for 240 which is pretty good considering there were a lot of pairs for this release.

Back
Top Bottom