OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Crazy night. Sneaked me and my boy into the mall through the employee entrance while everyone else was waiting outside, so we ended up being first in line. Needless to say, the dudes who walked in weren't happy, but security told them to keep it moving.

Crazy night. Sneaked me and my boy into the mall through the employee entrance while everyone else was waiting outside, so we ended up being first in line. Needless to say, the dudes who walked in weren't happy, but security told them to keep it moving.
Goon life! If I was your bro I would have sparked it

Obviously the packages aren't on the trucks yet, its a Saturday. The shoes won't be in transit until Monday.

SMH newbies

Oh yeah, anyone notice the shape on these are a lot better than some of the recent Retro IVs? I compared it to my Military, Fire Red, and Classic Green and the shape definitely looks like the Classic Greens.

It hurts my heart a little .. when i see all these pics of people with full size runs selling over retail.. let these people get their shoes man 
mean.gif

Ok thank u everyone who was looking out for today qith this release after i was screwed by my FTL.

Good news i was able to cop this morning off FNL but we all know how thwy cancel orders so as a back up i was about to scoop a pair off Champs easily.

In all today I was able to pick up a pair. Online for my cousin, homie in hawaii, myself twice, and in a few I will head to the mall to pick up a pair for a fellow NTer

jeez how did you get 20% off? most i ever got was 10% :x :smh:

I was surprise to when they gave 20% most i was getting was 15% off.

I would have been more :D if only the shadow 1's page would have loaded up quick **** was slow and I'm talking seconds which was clutch time...

Got 3 pairs online. 1 for me. 1 for my man HareJordanTwentyThree whom retired from nt and one for my man that works at Nike.

Wish I could have doubled up for myself. Shoes are fire. Definitely will grab another if I can get them for a good price.

People that think these don't have good value in the future no nothing. Toro Vs is all I need to say.

It hurts my heart a little .. when i see all these pics of people with full size runs selling over retail.. let these people get their shoes man 
mean.gif
seen a dude with 30 pair on ig...but he was one of those pre sale sites which explained that

these were definitely 250k + production wise.....my boy in the uk said at least in his area out sheffield area there were not alot of these...

mean.gif
seen a dude with 30 pair on ig...but he was one of those pre sale sites which explained that

these were definitely 250k + production wise.....my boy in the uk said at least in his area out sheffield area there were not alot of these...

or that dude on IG like most bought them GM overseas that have been on the market for months now

Got 3 pairs online. 1 for me. 1 for my man HareJordanTwentyThree whom retired from nt and one for my man that works at Nike.

Wish I could have doubled up for myself. Shoes are fire. Definitely will grab another if I can get them for a good price.

People that think these don't have good value in the future no nothing. Toro Vs is all I need to say.

:smokin

Repped

Tell fam to come out of retirement..... HareJordanFourtyFIve :nerd:

^^^ game messed up now. A lot of immaturity on NT also. He's just happy paying me $10 tips and letting me raid his collection :lol:

mom and pop store was making people cop a tee to cop da kicks. i went in their, knowing i wasnt going to cop a tee cause i only took 185 in cash and forgot my wallet. da people didnt let me slide, was pissed i missed out especially since i waited baiscally 2+ hours for nothing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom