OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I never said they were mine I gathered 4 pics of different shoes with different pairs of laces red , white , black n grey because people kept asking how they would look jus helping out bro chill out

Oh okay lol
Btw grey laces don't look bad! The black laces reminded me I those spizikes for some reason

Oh okay lol
Btw grey laces don't look bad! The black laces reminded me I those spizikes for some reason
Actaully i think grey laces look doo doo black n red look best on these ! 
nthat.gif

i wasn't really messing with these at first, went in to get the shadow 1's, but seeing these in person, they are nice... picked up a pair... did some lace swapping last night, but decided on the black in the end. red laces do work well in these tho.

just a bit of trying on creased them easily tho, not gonna look very nice once this nubuck creases, so i'm glad they run a bit big, can use a wearable shoe tree in these comfortably...

I've helped plenty of dudes out first before, but not anymore.

I've been screwed too often in the future, especially by Shoejocky, I got that man over 60 pair of SB's from my local spot that my boy owned back in 2006-2007 and he said he would hook me up with stuff in the future and never did.

I never made a dime off him, using my own gas and time.

Last year I saw he was selling some shoes early and figured I would ask him if he could get me them for like $20-30 bucks cheaper, which is reasonable, he said no can do. :smh:

That's why I stay with this mentality, I hook people up like crazy, I've placed orders using my ex-Swoosh ( :frown: ) for members on here several times and never charged anything extra, for them helping me out.
Taking it back to the old days. That's pretty crappy, man. I understand your train of thought.

I have a handful of friends I made through NT from meeting at old summits. Those are the ones I help out the most.

Confused, when we say cement 4s are we talking about the black and red ones? Are the white and grey ones?

ok guys, so this is my first post on here and I'm hoping you can help me out. I wear a size 11.5 or 12 but was only able to get these toro 4's in a size 10. I'm mainly looking to size swap because I think it is a sick shoe.

Someone offered me thunder 4's in my size as a trade. all pairs involved are DS

Is that a decent deal or not? thoughts please?

ok guys, so this is my first post on here and I'm hoping you can help me out. I wear a size 11.5 or 12 but was only able to get these toro 4's in a size 10. I'm mainly looking to size swap because I think it is a sick shoe.

It all depends on what YOU personally like better. The trade seems fair straight across and I have both pairs and like the Toro 4's more than the Thunders. Thunders gotta some pretty good suede compared to some of this years releases though.

And why don't you post up on CL looking for a size swap. Your best bet is now since there are probably a bunch of folks probably doing the same. Quicker the better so you don't lose options as it will eventually dry up on people swapping. GL

Last edited:

If I were you, I would sell the size 10 on ebay (or whatever selling sight you prefer) and you should be able to get around $200-230 for them. And with that money, you can buy the actual size that you need from another seller. I've seen plenty size 11.5/12 for sale on here and on ebay. In my opinion, I don't think the thunders have quite as much value as these toros do right now due to the fact that they have been restocked in so many different places so they're a little easier to get a hold of....Just my thoughts

ok guys, so this is my first post on here and I'm hoping you casn help me out. I wear a size 11.5 or 12 but was only able to get these toro 4's in a size 10. I'm mainly looking to size swap because I think it is a sick shoe.

Im from the 412, so the Thunders over Toros is a no brainer for me, but them Toros are imo , easily in the top 5 J4 colorways ever to be released to general public..

In the end ,its all what you like, you dont need anyone to make your mind up for you, Originality is the key,, think for yourself, and be confident in your decision.

Last edited:
Im from the 412, so the Thunders over Toros is a no brainer for me, but them Toros are imo , easily in the top 5 J4 colorways ever to be released to general public..

In the end ,its all what you like, you dont need anyone to make your mind up for you, Originality is the key,, think for yourself, and be confident in your decision.
this, both aren't so hard to cop and both can be found for around the same price.. depends on whichever one u like.

Back
Top Bottom