OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
thanks for the info guys, appreciate it.

and I'm from the burgh too man! so they would come in handy with any jersey lol.

although, I am in love with this colorway so I'll probably follow the suggestions of selling then rebuying in my size if I can't find a size swap in the near future.

e5767f72_image.jpeg

Would LOVE TO FIND LACES LIKE THESE

Red laces that are spot on with the Toro 4s are rough to find , though Im with the group whos stating," the way they came is the best look".

I do think the red laces are a close 2nd, but as for the grey and white,, def not going on my pairs.

Anyone who lives in NW Indiana and the South Suburbs of Chicago, I just called Champs Sports located in Southlake Mall, Indiana and they have one 8.5 left.

Just trying to help out those who are striking out in my area.

Confused, when we say cement 4s are we talking about the black and red ones? Are the white and grey ones?

IMO ..
cement 4s = white cement
Breds/black cement = black cement

No one addresses these as cements idc wht the box says. Toros 4s is the name of em. If u goin by the box then theyre fire red

ok guys, so this is my first post on here and I'm hoping you can help me out. I wear a size 11.5 or 12 but was only able to get these toro 4's in a size 10. I'm mainly looking to size swap because I think it is a sick shoe.

Someone offered me thunder 4's in my size as a trade. all pairs involved are DS

Is that a decent deal or not? thoughts please?
Here is the thing. You are trading with a guy for your size. He's got you so you may have to give a little value to get a pair you can actually wear. Trading one shoe for another in the same size is much easier to find than someone who will trade you a size 12 for your size 10. I would just do it if you like them.

you may be one of the only people ive seen say they love eastbay's system.

nothing like clicking on the add to cart button for hours... nothing.
Eastbay has very good to me. Never had any issues while ordering new releases. They are my go to website

Last edited:
Taking it back to the old days. That's pretty crappy, man. I understand your train of thought.

I have a handful of friends I made through NT from meeting at old summits. Those are the ones I help out the most.
Would be cool to have a summit.

So just got home from working at my local Finishline and the assistant manager tells me that I, along with two other people were the only ones to cop the Toros yesterday. They ended up having to ship the rest off to Buffalo. So hopefully some NTers in Buffalo were able to cop our leftovers. Definitely gonna try to help some yall out next time during a big release. Doesn't make any sense why such a beautiful shoe was sitting around the entire day.

So just got home from working at my local Finishline and the assistant manager tells me that I, along with two other people were the only ones to cop the Toros yesterday. They ended up having to ship the rest off to Buffalo. So hopefully some NTers in Buffalo were able to cop our leftovers. Definitely gonna try to help some yall out next time during a big release. Doesn't make any sense why such a beautiful shoe was sitting around the entire day.
They're a GR, why woudnt they just let them sit like everything else?

It's not that it's a shame they sat, it's just it's what we have come accustom to in this new sneaker age. Sucks to say.

thats crazy they shipping them already.

Back
Top Bottom