OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
wish these were a QS and then maybe they would of used better care making them...midsole looks extra cheap with it

People saying these are general release and ****.

My local finishline got more grapes than toro bravos, prolly had 100 pairs of grapes and maybe 60 pairs of toro bravos.

Besides the thirst is real, they're general release but they're still going for 200-300, so obviously it doesn't matter if they're limited or general release.

It's still rape price for people trying to buy right now.

Also, however got the shadow 1's over the toro bravos should really kill themself. Not a single pair of retro 1's even comes close to being as nice as the toros are, and I bet the people with the shadows feel salty af after they saw the toros in person.

People saying these are general release and ****.
My local finishline got more grapes than toro bravos, prolly had 100 pairs of grapes and maybe 60 pairs of toro bravos.
Besides the thirst is real, they're general release but they're still going for 200-300, so obviously it doesn't matter if they're limited or general release.
It's still rape price for people trying to buy right now.

Also, however got the shadow 1's over the toro bravos should really kill themself. Not a single pair of retro 1's even comes close to being as nice as the toros are, and I bet the people with the shadows feel salty af after they saw the toros in person.

Should they really kill themselves?

yea the internet really doesn't do them justice, when i first saw the Toro's i knew i had to buy them. They are a work of art in person lol

Quick question, is it safe to say the IVs are the second most popular Jordans behind the XIs? I'm asking because of all the IVs JB is pumping out as of late.

Quick question, is it safe to say the IVs are the second most popular Jordans behind the XIs? I'm asking because of all the IVs JB is pumping out as of late.
idk i always thought 3's were most popular although i don't really like them. but i guess considering how many 4's have been releasing you're probably right

End yourself if you cheated to get more than a few pairs when everyone else has worked and got nothing, god dosn't like gluttoney and its one of the ten commendemnts

e5767f72_image.jpeg

Would LOVE TO FIND LACES LIKE THESE

Get yourself some Dave White 1s. :D

But seriously, that's where the laces are from.

On a side note, props to those folks who are checking their local spots and getting back to me and other people. Appreciate the love.

Last edited:
To people that care that live in SF. Went to Sheiks, Champs and Shoe Palace and all sold out aside from womens pairs. Saw them in person finally and looked pretty good and exactly what I imagined. Even seen misc people in the streets wearing them. Now only if I can get my EasyBay shipping information.

I was able to walk in to shoe palace and buy a pair after two yesterday in Fairfield. Today I went to sun valley today and grabbed an extra pair so I can rock and stock one for a couple years down the line

Was hard as hell trynna find the right red laces but after flipping through my boxes for an extra set for about 45 minutes I found these from a pair of bapes I had in 04 or some ****. About 20 sets of red laces all too dark, but I finally got it right.
View media item 495454

End yourself if you cheated to get more than a few pairs when everyone else has worked and got nothing, god dosn't like gluttoney and its one of the ten commendemnts

Lmao.

I don't like to laugh at those who strike out because I've been there.

But post like this make it so hard not to.

This was GR, if you struck you obviously don't know what you're doing.

No one to blame but yourself.

Back
Top Bottom