OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Have people been getting shipment confirmations from Eastbay or Footlocker? Do these guys not work on Sundays cause I still haven't received anything from them yet.
smh. you've been in the "game" for that long to know they don't work on Sundays and usually send out emails on the weekdays.

smh. you've been in the "game" for that long to know they don't work on Sundays and usually send out emails on the weekdays.

No BS, I've only ordered from these shops like less then 5 times. I mostly buy in stores or from skate shops cause I was that SB only guy. But thanks for the info.

Played ball in mine last night. Held up well. Minimal creasing. Not sure if its been mentioned already but mine came laced differently from all other J's I have picked up recently. I got them from Nike store so I know they're legit. Nearly all shoe releases these days come with the laces looped together and tied behind the toungue. These came laced properly with a knot then a bow with either sides of the bow tucked in front of the toungue. Im not sure how they are factory laced. Whether someone is sitting there manually doing it or if its done by a machine on the assembly line. Also the cardboard shoe trees inside also has paper stuffed underneath them and the small stick going to the heel. Im sure it means nothing but I found it interesting to see these little changes. Overall I think they are beautiful. I had a small glue spot but I scratched it off with my fingernail. Really happy with the quality and the materials they used on this one...

Last edited:
Did you really just say played ball in mine, and I had a small glue spot, in the same paragragh?
If you balled in em, why would you care about glue spots?

are you guys all wearing your new pair or are you just storing them as a collector?

Gotta let mine sit for at least a month until the hype cools down. Everybody and they mama is rockin these right now lol. I'll pull them out around the time of the next big release (probably fire red 5s). Definitely not tryin to let em sit in the closet for years like some of these dudes though. And then they complain about crumbling...smh haha

I haven't been following this release, had too much going on this weekend and couldn't even attempt to get these.

I'd imagine they're all sold out but anyone have any leads on an 11.5 or 12 still available for retail? I'm not attempting to buy from anyone on here but if PMs are necessary and you have info, that route is fine with me.

Will these likely get re-stocked at some point? Seems like that's happened a lot lately from the little I've paid attention to Jordan releases.

Played ball in mine last night. Held up well. Minimal creasing. Not sure if its been mentioned already but mine came laced differently from all other J's I have picked up recently. I got them from Nike store so I know they're legit. Nearly all shoe releases these days come with the laces looped together and tied behind the toungue. These came laced properly with a knot then a bow with either sides of the bow tucked in front of the toungue. Im not sure how they are factory laced. Whether someone is sitting there manually doing it or if its done by a machine on the assembly line. Also the cardboard shoe trees inside also has paper stuffed underneath them and the small stick going to the heel. Im sure it means nothing but I found it interesting to see these little changes. Overall I think they are beautiful. I had a small glue spot but I scratched it off with my fingernail. Really happy with the quality and the materials they used on this one...

how's the creasing looking since you balled in them?

mind posting pix?

just asking cuz just trying mine on and taking a few steps around the house, i could tell they were starting to crease, and i feel like the creasing in these could even show some discoloration (the part where it creases might turn a lighter, faded red)...

No Paint cracking ?? 

Did you really just say played ball in mine, and I had a small glue spot, in the same paragragh?
If you balled in em, why would you care about glue spots?
Cos I played in them, I'm not allowed to remove a glue spot? Settle down ace...
I mentioned the glue spot because a few people have already posted about finding glue spots all over theirs. And yeah I played in them. I know alot of people dont buy them to play in but I like to give all my Jordans a run on the court. At the end of the day they're just shoes.....

Last edited:
No Paint cracking ?? 
None at all. I have played in my fire reds, breds, cements and now these. Haven't had any trouble with cracking in any of them. Im 6'2 96kg's. Had a bit of creasing on the midsole on my fire reds that could develop into a crack over time, but all good so far. No aftermarket innersoles either.

y'all dudes feelin this?
Please never post that again.

Gotta let mine sit for at least a month until the hype cools down. Everybody and they mama is rockin these right now lol. I'll pull them out around the time of the next big release (probably fire red 5s). Definitely not tryin to let em sit in the closet for years like some of these dudes though. And then they complain about crumbling...smh haha
Probably won't actually wear them until a few other releases, that way less likely to see someone else wearing them.  I really wouldn't mind stumbling across another pair for retail.

Last edited:
Nothing to settle down about champ.
They are your shoes. I respect you more for hoopin in em than I would if you stocked em and never rocked em.

It just kinda defeats the purpose of caring about glue stains when you're playing basketball in em.
One would think scuff marks would be a bigger concern. Especially for nubuck shoes.

People saying these are general release and ****.
My local finishline got more grapes than toro bravos, prolly had 100 pairs of grapes and maybe 60 pairs of toro bravos.
Besides the thirst is real, they're general release but they're still going for 200-300, so obviously it doesn't matter if they're limited or general release.
It's still rape price for people trying to buy right now.

Also, however got the shadow 1's over the toro bravos should really kill themself. Not a single pair of retro 1's even comes close to being as nice as the toros are, and I bet the people with the shadows feel salty af after they saw the toros in person.

A lot of :smh: in this post. A lot of you new cats bring a lot of nothing to this board.

They are still a general release. Stores don't get the same allocation every release.

And you really need to grow up. People have different opinions. Why do you care what someone chose? And why would they be upset at THEIR choice?

Some people can afford both sneakers :wow:

Plenty of people say that they're still available in their areas. $200-$300 People always do that the weekend right after a release and then it drops. Knowledgeable people know this.

A lot of :smh: in this post. A lot of you new cats bring a lot of nothing to this board.

They are still a general release. Stores don't get the same allocation every release.

And you really need to grow up. People have different opinions. Why do you care what someone chose? And why would they be upset at THEIR choice?

Some people can afford both sneakers :wow:

Plenty of people say that they're still available in their areas. $200-$300 People always do that the weekend right after a release and then it drops. Knowledgeable people know this.

true!!

So I haven't been on here lately, but I did manage to cop a pair of these beauties.

Definitely worth it IMHO.

Enjoy the pics.

2cckxky.png

The sun was setting so I tried to hurry up and take these next 2.

u1jd.png

2cnuiqc.png

This one's my favorite. :wink:

imih02.png

Congrats to everyone who was able to cop at retail.

#TeamRetail all the way!

:smokin :nthat:

DOPE *** PICS BRO

Nothing to settle down about champ.
They are your shoes. I respect you more for hoopin in em than I would if you stocked em and never rocked em.

It just kinda defeats the purpose of caring about glue stains when you're playing basketball in em.
One would think scuff marks would be a bigger concern. Especially for nubuck shoes.
Fair enough mate. Just for the record, a guy stepped on them during the game and left a dirty big print on the toe box. Cleaned it off the second I got home...

I was thinking of passing, but glad I got them and now I don't have to regret in the long run and pay over retail.

If anyone is looking for these at retail....Call EASTBAY..they have a good amount of pairs for sale. YOU HAVE TO CALL. Was able to get a pair for each of my sons. 1800-826-2205. I hope this helps some people...and maybe someone will return the favor when I miss out on a release in the future.

Thanks!

^ Much love for the heads up on Eastbay. Just copped a 13. NT'ers..there are sizes available. Call Eastbay a call!

No Problem bro. Just looking to help some people out. Hopefully someone will return the favor someday.

Back
Top Bottom