OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^^^ keep your eyes in this thread then. Eastbay took phone orders today. I'd keep my eye on Finishline or see if they can find them for you.

And I saw shadow ones today in my size while I was out. Still grabbed these and left the ones to die. I'd rather have double of these than the ones.

Still on a hunt for 6.5GS after finding out yesterday that the wife now wants a pair... Would have been 100x easier if she told me this before Saturday morning! 
mean.gif

After mashing the add to cart function on eastbay Saturday, receiving the email about delivery notification make it all worth while. Same way I landed the 11 lows. Now got to get them in the crib before wifey spots another pair of shoes. For those of you NT'ers with wife and kid(s) you know what I mean...

I've filled up my spare bedrooms closet not sure where I can hide any more

Nice ... You must live near Indiana, 

I have to wait till Friday in Cali. So far one pair hit the ground. Still waiting for the UPS indicator on the other pair to turn green.

*Crosses fingers it doesnt cancel*
Yeah i live in Indy in dats wassup, hopefully you get yo other pair.

Wellgosh sent out my pair! Arriving tomorrow supposedly! I think it's so much easier copping through an european site vs. USA.  Then again, w/the currency exchange, you have to determine if the premium and shipping is worth it for you.  

Wellgosh sent out my pair! Arriving tomorrow supposedly! I think it's so much easier copping through an european site vs. USA.  Then again, w/the currency exchange, you have to determine if the premium and shipping is worth it for you.  

Depending on the type of release sometimes it's just as bad. Servers get killed sometimes overseas by all the traffic.

Check locally. I found almost a fsr at kids footlocker and hoh. Want to get my girl them but she says ivs aren't really comfy. She still hasn't worn her black red xiii so I don't feel bad.
Thanks for the heads up. I'll do that today but here in SoCal most releases don't sit around past the weekend but you never know, this could be the new Crimson 3s! LOL

I found a couple of decent priced eBay BIN auctions as a last case scenario if need be I guess.

ugh, on a whim I just checked footlocker's site and it showed they had a 9, 9.5, and 11.5 in stock....tried to add my size to my cart with finger crossed..NOPE lol...pissed they even listed the 11.5's...playing with my emotions

ugh, on a whim I just checked footlocker's site and it showed they had a 9, 9.5, and 11.5 in stock....tried to add my size to my cart with finger crossed..NOPE lol...pissed they even listed the 11.5's...playing with my emotions

FTL, CHAMPS, FTA, and EB are notorious for that. Very small % you actually can add to cart

Back
Top Bottom