OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That was my spot also. But that room is now under renovation for the upcoming birth of my son, damn kids lmao. He better share this addiction

Ive used my half of our walk in closet that closet in the spare bed have two 240's in the garage out of room I'm going to have to get a storage unit just for my shoe addiction

if the early release/grey market pairs don't have that stick, but the RD pairs do, then i'm glad that at least Nike/JB is doing something to differentiate the matter.

I've filled up my spare bedrooms closet not sure where I can hide any more

After mashing the add to cart function on eastbay Saturday, receiving the email about delivery notification make it all worth while. Same way I landed the 11 lows. Now got to get them in the crib before wifey spots another pair of shoes. For those of you NT'ers with wife and kid(s) you know what I mean...

Currently in the same situation. In the process of looking to getting a new house built. Told wifey I wanted to change blue prints to add me a shoe room.....she thought it was a great idea, now she wants a shoe room as well. Smh. I told her she just need a shoe wall, she has small feet and don't even keep her shoe boxes. Lol. But, wifet used to complain, now she accepts and respect my collection. She only complains if I buy like 3+ pair in a month.

Wellgosh sent out my pair! Arriving tomorrow supposedly! I think it's so much easier copping through an european site vs. USA.  Then again, w/the currency exchange, you have to determine if the premium and shipping is worth it for you.  
some euro sites are great on the shipping. some are even faster than US retailers.

Nice ... You must live near Indiana, 

I have to wait till Friday in Cali. So far one pair hit the ground. Still waiting for the UPS indicator on the other pair to turn green.

*Crosses fingers it doesnt cancel*
Same here, but I don't mind waiting for them to arrive here in sunny San Diego on Friday's because then I can rock them over the weekend.
All 3 pairs have shipped and can't wait to lace them up and rock them bad boys :pimp:

Last edited:
Currently in the same situation. In the process of looking to getting a new house built. Told wifey I wanted to change blue prints to add me a shoe room.....she thought it was a great idea, now she wants a shoe room as well. Smh. I told her she just need a shoe wall, she has small feet and don't even keep her shoe boxes. Lol. But, wifet used to complain, now she accepts and respect my collection. She only complains if I buy like 3+ pair in a month.
LOL, this is funny to read others are in a similar situation. Doubt we'll ever have to opportunity to build a house from the ground up but it's already been discussed that a shoe room will be built/converted from an existing bedroom in the next house. LOL 
devil.gif

if the early release/grey market pairs don't have that stick, but the RD pairs do, then i'm glad that at least Nike/JB is doing something to differentiate the matter.
True but just like with receipts, you can just get some.  So if you find some toro 4's on ebay/CL or what have you with the stick in them, you still may get a GM pair.

Problem is I don't make enough to feed this obsession. Time for a career change maybe

i definitely understand this view.
i just purchased a new house... this took a lot of my play money. have to cut back on releases.

these are the best shoe this year for me to be honest and im ecstatic that they were easy to get. corks are a top shoe too but lose ground since ive never seen them in person :lol:

Anybody had any luck ordering these in store from Footlocker or Finishline? Back in the day they used to be able to search national inventory and have the kicks shipped, even when they were sold out online. Just wondering if they still do that. I know that these are sitting somewhere.
footlocker requires 2 weeks before in-store orders can be done.
finishline requires a week i think.

How is the sizing on these? Same as black cements from last year? I've seen some people say they run bigger some say the same. I have to either find a pair locally in a store or wait for a restock for retail or just pay reseller prices.

How is the sizing on these? Same as black cements from last year? I've seen some people say they run bigger some say the same. I have to either find a pair locally in a store or wait for a restock for retail or just pay reseller prices.
To me they for like the black cements

Told myself I wasn't gonna get these, then slept on em and decided I wanted em.. Damnit. Crumbled and paid 220 from OS LIFE. Smh

Told myself I wasn't gonna get these, then slept on em and decided I wanted em.. Damnit. Crumbled and paid 220 from OS LIFE. Smh

Generally better to copp and decide IF you wanna keep em than to pass and decide you actually wanted them.

Remember you can always sell em if you changed your mind

Back
Top Bottom