OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[ATTACHMENT=3987]toro4.JPG (135k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT]

View media item 499685
View media item 499686

NDC pair came in 
pimp.gif
Looks good with those jeans

Tomorrow is normal ahipping time for ground for anyone west of maybe texas/new mexico .. NDC gets ground shipping to Ga by tuesday since its in Memphis

Any release i get on a saturday arrives by thursday with regular ground shipping
I guess I jus lucky then got my ftl shipment on Tuesday wit ground [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Anybody know how I can get these marks off? I've tried scrubbing and magic eraser this is how they came right off the ups truck from NDC smh

Last edited:
Anybody know how I can get these marks off? I've tried scrubbing and magic eraser this is how they came right off the ups truck from NDC smh
Sounds like the UPS man decided to break them in for you lol. Do u have a pic of the marks??

This is an easy pass for me the shade of red they use they used is not bold enough so they appear slightly faded and they should have made the nubuck more suede like.

This is an easy pass for me the shade of red they use they used is not bold enough so they appear slightly faded and they should have made the nubuck more suede like.

:lol: You must seen a those spizikes that came out last year or something, now those joints we're faded...these nah. Bright as hell.

Came home to mine and love em, i knew i would tho, if i can't secure a pair of doernbecher 3's on saturday, which i know i'm gonna fail on...i'm gonna double up on these.

Regardless if he seen em or not whats the point of coming to the tread and saying that. If u aint like em why waste the 1or 2 minutes of ur day to even search for the thread and make the post.

When i dont like a shoe i dnt go find the thread just to say i dnt like these

I respect someone coming here to say they don't like a shoe but saying that these are faded is just a completely false statement lol

Just got them delivered. And I must say, this look a lot better in person. Probably the best retro + CW from JB in my opinion. I just hope these don't crack right away. Will bust them out before the summer ends.

I never understood the loose lace jobs.. It's such a tacky look.. Personal opinion though.. To each their own.
I agree. I personally can't do it because of the heel shuffle. I tie the laces but not to the point of restriction, just enough for the shoes to stay in place while walking.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom