OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My pair from ndc comes tomorrow. Fast shipping to the west coast I must say...also just got my ebates cash back email $9.60 saved!

So glad I doubled up on these...thought one pair would be enough, couldn't let an additional raffle ticket go to waste. Ended up with 4 pair, let two go for retail, put two away. Can't wait for 2018 when cats start calling these "grails" after mocking them for being a GR. :D

Was this posted all ready ? not that this matters.. it's just a little info on how many pairs were sold 

Last edited:
still great resale prices!! love it!! if i could grab every shoe under $220 after release I'd never worry on RD

So pleased with one of my pairs. Still waiting for the other one. Glad I double up on em.

Easy pick up
nthat.gif

Hey guys just wanted to ask if i should Cop and if they are worth it ? Shoes are nice in my opinion but i Really liked Melos version better ... Not 100% Sure .. How is the qualitly? Do they look Good in Person ? ... I can still Cop on NDC so no Problem with the retailprice but not Sure if i should Cop These or go to my store Here in Hamburg and Cop the black mint ext ... I just can Cop One of both ... With which One Would you go ? Thank you

Hey guys just wanted to ask if i should Cop and if they are worth it ? Shoes are nice in my opinion but i Really liked Melos version better ... Not 100% Sure .. How is the qualitly? Do they look Good in Person ? ... I can still Cop on NDC so no Problem with the retailprice but not Sure if i should Cop These or go to my store Here in Hamburg and Cop the black mint ext ... I just can Cop One of both ... With which One Would you go ? Thank you

Well which one would you rather have? There's been nothing but positive things on these.

I feel like it's a personal preference since you're talkin about two totally different shoes. I can only speak on the Toros since they're the ones I own. In my opinion, the quality is pretty great compared to the other J's that have released this year. The color of the shoes is amazing. The red really pops when you see them in person (no picture can really do them justice). The shape of the shoe is really good and they're comfy too. Definitely wouldn't have any regrets if you copped these. But the Lenrons are dope too though, based on the pics I have seen

NDC europe still has all good Sizes available Here i could Even Order 100 pairs no Limit neither ... But Thanks for advice i think i just go with These ... :smile:

to answer ur question ...

if you gotta ask someone else if you should buy it then the answer is NO

if you liked something else better than dont mind these 

if you are not 100% sold on em dont buy em

Yes i get Your Point Bottom line was how they Look in Person ... Because "real Toro 5s" blow my mind in Person and i wanted to know if These will Too :smile:

got mine, love how they look. they look huge tho :lol:

when did they start putting a stick on the inside with the tissue and shoe tree?

Just went and met up with a dude on cl...forgot bout these till monday...but he let me get em for 190 and got receipt....glad I copped now I'm throwing some red laces in and they r fire! Congrats to all who got.

Back
Top Bottom