OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How often does jb retro + colors? I'm sure many people are waiting for the raging bull vs to retro
Not a guess at all. I know my shoe history. Jb heads love red jordans. Db3 and raging bull vs were around for retail for the longest. Then the value got stupid over night and people have them as grails.

Now I don't want to DS mine... People want an arm and a leg for the raging bull now. I'm seeing the picture.

Def man. Those are all going to be hyped. Hopefully they release so many they are easy to get. I need those black infrared in my life.
Hopefully, so many retro VI's are releasing. I don't think the toro IV's will reach the hype the raging bull V's are at but who knows; the shoe game has changed so much the past few years.

so because it happened before, you know it will happen again ?

don't live life like that

your GUESS is based on previous trend

you MIGHT be correct, but you don't know for sure

if you CAN predict the future, you should be in vegas!

big diff between "might" and "will"

please keep those opinions coming

so because it happened before, you know it will happen again ?
don't live life like that
your GUESS is based on previous trend
you MIGHT be correct, but you don't know for sure
if you CAN predict the future, you should be in vegas!
big diff between "might" and "will"
please keep those opinions coming
That's called an educated guess. We live and we learn.

I had 2 gave the homie one .. i wanna keep em DS but man i wanna break em out ... 

ive been thinkin since day 1 after RD that once the stock dries up resell price is gonna jump .. and at some point they gonna be worth over $250

i def agree theyll become grail status for some

Some of us have been around long enough to know the trends...
I've waited YEARS for IVs to be re-retroed.

I'm seeing this past year as a golden age for IVs now with OG and new CWs coming out, but I also fully expect that these new CWs are not going to be available every other year and thus have stocked up multiples as I don't want to pay reseller prices a year or 2 down the road when I want a fresh pair to rock for a special occasion.

Lady just gave me a 10% discount code on NDC for the black marks on the midsole it came with so if anybody else got pairs with them go ahead and try your luck

Some of us have been around long enough to know the trends...

I've waited YEARS for IVs to be re-retroed.

I'm seeing this past year as a golden age for IVs now with OG and new CWs coming out, but I also fully expect that these new CWs are not going to be available every other year and thus have stocked up multiples as I don't want to pay reseller prices a year or 2 down the road when I want a fresh pair to rock for a special occasion.
Exactly. There are a few retro+ colors that need to return that we realistically may never see again. Look at the Columbia, tour, Oreo ivs. Never a peep about the possibility that they will come back.

I'd rather have my pairs now then wait another 10+ years to see them come back with a different material or upper than what we have now.

Last edited:
They look great next to the BCs.

qs9nnn.png

Thinking about a lace swap, either red or white.

I seen a pair with white laces and they look pretty nice.

“Everything that happens once can never happen again. But everything that happens twice will surely happen a third time.”

― Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

Just posted about this in another thread...

I use this brand/product religiously...
View media item 329588

That's the exact brand I use. Don't spray it on anything hard plastic tho, avoid the wings and the plastic on the back of the shoe. If your spray it on there it will come up as like faint clear see through stain, idk how to explain it.

qs9nnn.png

Red looks way better than white laces, but I think the black looks best. Was gonna try sake gray, idk tho cus the wing tips are grey and it won't go well I don't think. The red cement print laces would look dope also, IMO.

The all red VI's releasing next year are going to make people go crazy.

All red 6's? how have I not heard about this?

I heard about the Black Inferred, Nothing all red tho.

qs9nnn.png

Why do the BC look taller than the Toro's.  Maybe it is just the way the tongue is positioned. 
mean.gif
.  That can be taken so out of context.  DAMN IT.
agreed.... wasnt planning on the double up but once i saw them i had too.... tthey are too dope to not while i had the chance
Same, the more I see them looking SICK in my office I think man I should look for another pair.

I ordered mine from size? And they still haven't been delivered. Wtf

I ordered shadows from size? The wednesday of RD and they still havent came. According to size? It take up to 10 business days. So mine should be here today if urs went out monday after then give it til monday

orders from size take about 2-3 weeks to be delivered... dont forget, theyre in the UK.

Back
Top Bottom