OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Broke mine out today. Loving the quality (although I still wish they were suede). Only complaint would be that for some reason the right one is really stiff and is irritating the outside of my ankle. Never had this issue with 4s before. Also, am I the only one who skips some of the eyelets on the 4s?
No, I usually properly re-lace all my shoes before wearing them. None of that tacky loose-lace look. Why even have the laces in at that point? Anyway, I skip an eyelet at the bottom on the 4s like you do.

Properly re-lace^^

Bahahaha. Better let Nike know they lace their kicks wrong.

I wear my laces how I want.

Last edited:
Properly re-lace^^

Bahahaha. Better let Nike know they lace their kicks wrong.

I wear my laces how I want.
What I mean by "properly re-lacing" is having my foot in, then lacing them so it's comfortable. You wear your shoes factory laced? Thought so.

"I wear my laces how I want."

Of course, you can wear your laces however you want. Nobody told you otherwise, did they? For all I care, you can tie it around your wrist or hanging halfway out your *** if you wanted. But if I don't like it, I'll express my thoughts and opinions; and they may be different, just like how you and I lace our shoes.
tired.gif

Last edited:
Yeah kinda had the same thing but smaller. Noticed some white residue on my pair and wiped it off but it left a stain but what are you gonna do
Try using one of those rubber erasers from the suede/nubuck cleaning kits from Footlocker or a shoestore. It might help rub the stain off more. It looks like this:

In the middle of the foam is literally a piece of rubber (looks like a clear eraser). I just take the rubber and leave it in my car to use it to quickly rub scuffs off on most occasions.

Last edited:
What I mean by "properly re-lacing" is having my foot in, then lacing them so it's comfortable. You wear your shoes factory laced? Thought so.

"I wear my laces how I want."
Of course, you can wear your laces however you want. Nobody told you otherwise, did they? For all I care, you can tie it around your wrist or hanging halfway out your *** if you wanted. But if I don't like it, I'll express my thoughts and opinions; and they may be different, just like how you and I lace our shoes. |I
...wow

Air Jordan 4 Retro
Fire Red/White-Black-Cement Grey
308497-603
July 13th, 2013
$160

Featuring a Fire Red nubuck base with Black and Cement Grey accents along with White midsoles. The Air Jordan 4 Retro “Fire Red/Toro 4” will officially hit JB accounts on Saturday, July 13th, 2013 in a full-size run.

View media item 477114View media item 477115View media item 477116View media item 477117View media item 477119View media item 477120

Waited in line for these at footaction. What a mistake they are garbage the quality sucks, Nike needs to Use better materials or a different manufacture cause China just ant cutting it. They are the Capital of Making things cheap.I wonder if they were made in the Usa how they would be? Or even go back to Indonesia where the retro 4's (oG's) were made at. At least back then they were straight! Or even Vietnam to i think the 11's and 4's were made in.

Dude your trippin

The pair that I got for my son has 2 blemishes on the top toe area. Is Footlocker issuing any coupons or credits like Nike occasionally does? Thanks

I don't even treat shoes, I've tried in the past but have seen some adverse reactions to some of that stuff so I just deal with stains and scuffs after the fact.

Nothing worse than spraying something on a shoe to protect it only to mess them up.

I dont treat my kicks either. I just wear em, wipe em down when im done wearing them and back in the box they go. I heard the worst thing for these shoes is the Suede Cleaner cause it will strip the color.

I dont treat my kicks either. I just wear em, wipe em down when im done wearing them and back in the box they go. I heard the worst thing for these shoes is the Suede Cleaner cause it will strip the color.
Same here man. I just wipe em down after every wear. The best way to avoid scuffs and dirt is to watch where you walk and avoid crowds lol

Very happy with my new shoes. I got them dirty already though. Should have treated them first like some of you smart people. I wasn't thinking.
View media item 515053

Look good glad to see ur happy with your purchase. I dont treat my shoes either wear em n put em back in the box n only wipe em down if i see spots or something

No, I usually properly re-lace all my shoes before wearing them. None of that tacky loose-lace look. Why even have the laces in at that point? Anyway, I skip an eyelet at the bottom on the 4s like you do.
Haha I hate how I have to unlace every pair to go over on the second eyelet. Good to see I'm not alone in this.

Back
Top Bottom