OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
so far these toro and the white grapes are the most i see people wear at the mall. im still rocking the Bred 11s and about to bust out the DB3s

Dudes got chicken legs

View media item 514262 that was the only flaw on my pair. Not to happy but whatever

Mine has the same thing just very faint, I was pissed but u can't even see it on foot. Call NIKE and get some money back, I know people do that. When I call they just say "ship them back" Smh

How do you get refunds for that?

UnDS'd mine yesterday for a cookout and kept getting all kinds of compliments, even from older folks...lol

View media item 515667

Where u get them laces?

I lace my 4's exactly the same and my laces are still too long to leave untied, hate that.

Price SHOULD remain around retail or so since so many pairs were produced. Price will go up as they become more scarce. Then they will graduate to grail status for the masses.
You think? Maybe if they never release them again they will be grails. Stop making me not wanna wear them man! Lol!!
How often does jb retro + colors? I'm sure many people are waiting for the raging bull vs to retro

PLEASE don't state your OPINION as FACT
these are your guesses .....:smh:
Not a guess at all. I know my shoe history. Jb heads love red jordans. Db3 and raging bull vs were around for retail for the longest. Then the value got stupid over night and people have them as grails.

I remember when people on here were basically giving the packs away :lol: selling DS toro packs for $225-$275 months after release. No one wanted the toro's everybody wanted the 3m only :rofl: now look

Try using one of those rubber erasers from the suede/nubuck cleaning kits from Footlocker or a shoestore. It might help rub the stain off more. It looks like this:

In the middle of the foam is literally a piece of rubber (looks like a clear eraser). I just take the rubber and leave it in my car to use it to quickly rub scuffs off on most occasions.
Yeah im always more afraid of making the stain worse.

I'm so scared to wear mines, I guess I will have to sooner or later....I did it with my Cement 4's I guess I can do it for these lol

what can of spray yall using for these? Been wanting to un dead stock mine but don't want to spill nothing on em

Black laces >

IMO.
Red Laces
glasses.gif

so far these toro and the white grapes are the most i see people wear at the mall. im still rocking the Bred 11s and about to bust out the DB3s
Both just sitting in the office chillin, might not even be brought out this year.  Summer is coming to an end and fall brings nasty cold weather here in VA, and certainly won't be brought out in the winter.
Dudes got chicken legs
Mine has the same thing just very faint, I was pissed but u can't even see it on foot. Call NIKE and get some money back, I know people do that. When I call they just say "ship them back" Smh

KD just doesn't put on weight.

I'm picking up my second pair this weekend.  My local Footaction and Finishline were closed for May, June, and most of July for renovations and are releasing their retro stocks  this Saturday and Sunday.

I'm picking up my second pair this weekend.  My local Footaction and Finishline were closed for May, June, and most of July for renovations and are releasing their retro stocks  this Saturday and Sunday.

Damn :smokin

Both grape 5 (possibly)
May 25 restock
2 retro 8's
Black toe 1's
Shadow 1's
Fire Red 4's

And that's just for Jordan's

WTSIT

DAMN closed 2 1/2 months for reno, I hope the store looks SICK after all that.  Do you know if they ship out or you have to pick them up in store?

Where is this at??

Back
Top Bottom