OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Grabbed a pair today as I missed out on release. Just a couple minor flaws on my pair and only because I was being critical, but I've gotten regular pairs from retailers that were way worse.

Hey just be lucky you guys have outlets. Im lucky to even have a footlocker in my mall locally. Def dont have any outlets here.

As far as bgrades if it the flaws arent visible from head height when theyre on foot i dont mind them but pay $10 less forget that thats just dumb in the end if you get charged tax its still retail or are outlets tax free?

Last edited:
Yea b grades used to be waaaaay cheaper and it kills the value of the shoe long term.

I paid $160 shipped for my pair from Eastbay. Just paid $160 after tax at my local outlet for b grades. Things that make you go hmmmmmm.

Wait a minute, these hit outlets today for $150? Pretty soon jb won't even mark down the prices on b-grades, just sell them for retail. The days of getting a good deal on Jordan retro's at outlets have officially come to an end.

Picked mine up from the outlets. Missed when these dropped due to my car being towed and a $400 fee. I was about to hit eBay for them but s.s. came through with the info. Kevin mcallester fist pumped out of the store with them. (Yesssss)!!!!

I wore my toro to the mall today and the lady at the chocolate store was looking at the shoe. Her coworker came up and asked her "what she was looking at?" She said "his shoe" the coworker said "oh his Jordan?" The lady worker said "yeah, it was made by some kid" the guy said "kid? Like a bunch of Chinese kids that get pay 12 cents and hour?" She said "no, they're made in USA" all this happen when I was standing there reading NT forum. I Face palm* so hard after that. just wow.

I wore my toro to the mall today and the lady at the chocolate store was looking at the shoe. Her coworker came up and asked her "what she was looking at?" She said "his shoe" the coworker said "oh his Jordan?" The lady worker said "yeah, it was made by some kid" the guy said "kid? Like a bunch of Chinese kids that get pay 12 cents and hour?" She said "no, they're made in USA" all this happen when I was standing there reading NT forum. I Face palm* so hard after that. just wow.

She must know someone who wanted or bought the DB 3s thats the only excuse for that lol. Otherwise thars just a dumd comment nothing is made in USA hardly ever haha damn sure isnt nike products

Bad enough they charging $140 + for B grades now but no phone orders in the 1st 48 hours :stoneface:

not hating just want a pair :lol:

Last edited:
Yea b grades used to be waaaaay cheaper and it kills the value of the shoe long term.

I paid $160 shipped for my pair from Eastbay. Just paid $160 after tax at my local outlet for b grades. Things that make you go hmmmmmm.
as in hmmm why did I just show nike they can continue to do this?
tongue.gif

Picked mine up from the outlets. Missed when these dropped due to my car being towed and a $400 fee. I was about to hit eBay for them but s.s. came through with the info. Kevin mcallester fist pumped out of the store with them. (Yesssss)!!!!
What outlet did they have anymore, need to get another pair? Think these are best IV's to drop this year.

What outlet did they have anymore, need to get another pair? Think these are best IV's to drop this year.

Arundel Mills MD
probably all gone now. Info was posted in the outlet thread.

Arundel Mills MD
probably all gone now. Info was posted in the outlet thread.
Hmmm thought I was subscribed to that thread guess not.  Will check the ones down by my thanks for heads up.  We have way to many outlets in our area.

^^^ a new one gets created every month so you may be a little out of date. price was crap tho. only $10 off of retail.

These were only $10 off as bgrades :smh:

:rofl:

You have to love Nike/JB, they know people are paying $220 and above so they can go ahead and charge an extra $10

yea but people are paying sub $200 for these since they made so many of them.... its crazy because the shoe people are paying $200+ on (white grapes) was $140 this weekend at outlets....

yea but people are paying sub $200 for these since they made so many of them.... its crazy because the shoe people are paying $200+ on (white grapes) was $140 this weekend at outlets....

not everyone is fortunate enough to live near an outlet so then theres no other option. And by the time that outlet allows phone orders theyre either sold out or the only sizes left would be like a 7 or 8 and 16 lol

Last edited:

not everyone is fortunate enough to live near an outlet so then theres no other option. And by the time that outlet allows phone orders theyre either sold out or the only sizes left would be like a 7 or 8 and 16 lol

you have to read what I was replying to before replying to me. I am perfectly aware of what you stated. :D

Last edited:
you have to read what I was replying to before replying to me. I am perfectly aware of what you stated.
happy.gif

I did ... i was just referring to the outlet part. A lot of times dudes in here like to come back at someone for saying they got a deal in price a little above retail because the shoe hit outlets

Finishline is the new outlet with that winner's circle rewards
laugh.gif
 pretty sure they send them a few bgrades anyway

Back
Top Bottom